House | For Sale Under Contract | ID# 000808
4 2 3 3
Located in the charming village of Bowning, this home will leave you wanting for nothing.
Both formal and informal living rooms are generous in size and provide multiple options for both family and guests. Forming the hub of the home a quality timber kitchen has an abundance of storage along with gas/electric cooking and a dishwasher.
Privately positioned the master bedroom has access to an inviting balcony along with enjoying an ensuite and built in robes. Three further bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, are located close to the family bathroom with a luxurious corner spa and separate w/c. The ambiance of a slow combustion fire along with split system heating and cooling supported by ceiling fans will keep you comfortable throughout the changing seasons.
Shady verandahs wrap around two sides of the home and combined with the entertaining terrace are the ideal space to relax and soak in the country atmosphere. For the more energetic the swimming pool will provide hours of summer enjoyment. Accessed from the rear lane, a near new 10.5m x 10.5m American Barn has all the features to delight as a workshop or man cave, while the carport and tandem garage located close to the home takes care of vehicle accommodation.
A country village lifestyle awaits you at #20 Luther Street.
At A Glance
Block Size: 1897m2 (approx.)
Rates: $1752.14 (approx.)
Solar panel installation back to the grid
- Country style four bedroom home set on a large village block.
- Spacious formal and informal living rooms are centred around a quality timber kitchen with gas/electric cooking, walk in pantry and dishwasher.
- Master bedroom has access to a private verandah along with enjoying an ensuite and built in robes.
- Three further bedrooms have storage provided by built in robes and share the generous family bathroom with a corner spa and separate w/c.
- Slow combustion heating along with RCAC and ceiling fans provide year-round comfort.
- Shady verandahs and a paved entertaining terrace create ideal spaces to relax with family and guests.
- Semi-inground swimming pool provides hours of summer fun.
- A carport and tandem garage takes care of vehicle accommodation.
- The 10.5m x 10.5m American barn at the rear of the property is an ideal workshop or man-cave with concrete floors, lights, power and mezzanine storage and has access from the rear laneway.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Under Contract|
|Price: $459,000||Location: Bowning NSW 2582||Land Size: 1897 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 2||Toilets: 2|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Carports: 1||Courtyard|
|Deck||Outdoor Entertainment Area||Swimming Pool - In Ground|
Heating / Cooling
|Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|
|Solar Panels||Water Tank|