House | For Sale Under Contract | ID# 000766
A Home in the Country
3 3 2 4
A Home in the Country
Capturing the essence of the warm and inviting charm of a country home # 1 Charolais Place is poised to become your rural retreat.
Creating the hub of the home the combined living and dining has a double aspect to capture garden views from every window. Combining a neutral colour palette with the natural warmth of bamboo flooring gives the living an airy relaxed ambiance perfect for today’s lifestyle. A farmhouse style kitchen features abundant storage and workspace. With the inclusion of a walk-in pantry, cooks will be delighted.
Light filled the master suite occupies the full width of the home with a private hall to a generous walk in robe and ensuite. Distinctly separate from the master, two further substantial double bedrooms complete the accommodation for family and guests. A three-way family bathroom is ideal for those busy and chaotic weekday mornings. Ducted RCAC throughout the home provides comfort in all of Murrumbateman’s changing seasons.
Extensive landscaping surrounds the home creating atmospheric garden rooms to encourage you to relax and entertain. A wide sweep of lawn is perfect for pets or children to be able to play, while the chicken coop completes the move to the country.
Vehicle accommodation and workshop space is provided by a double attached garage with extra storage room and internal access along with a separate double colourbond garage also with power.
With properties in this price range becoming rare, secure your new home today.
At A Glance
Block Size: 8975m2 (approx.)
Body Corp: $110p.q
Reticulated non-potable water allocation
20,000gal Rainwater storage
5Kv solar system back to the grid
Council waste collection
- Warm and inviting three bedroom home close to the lakes in Merryville.
- Spacious and central open plan living and dining with access to both verandahs.
- Separate kitchen featuring electric cooking, dishwasher and walk in pantry.
- Light filled master bedroom with a generous walk in robe and stylish ensuite.
- Two further substantial double bedrooms both have garden views and built in robes.
- Three-way family bathroom with the convenience of a separate w/c.
- Country style laundry with abundant storage.
- Ducted RCAC to provide year-round climate control.
- Extensive mature landscaping creates multiple alfresco areas to relax and entertain
- Double garage with internal access and auto door has extra length for storage of bikes and outdoor equipment, along with an attic ladder to access the roof space.
- Additional double colourbond garage with power is ideal as a workshop or additional vehicle parking.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Under Contract|
|Price: $739,000||Location: Murrumbateman NSW 2582||Land Size: 8975 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 2||Toilets: 2|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Garage Spaces: 4||Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|
|Solar Panels||Water Tank|