House | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 000713
Exclusive Country Estate
5 2 3 4
Exclusive Country Estate
No expense has been spared in creating this 4.4 acre country estate of a calibre demanded by the most discerning of residents. From the solid ironbark flooring flowing through the home, linking the living zones, to the recessed lighting and use of smart glass, you will realise that you have come home to something special from the moment you step into the foyer.
A formal living creates an intimate space to relax and entertain. Capturing the essence of a modern lifestyle the architectural kitchen with exclusive appliances and stone benches centres the family living and, opening out to the spacious alfresco, is perfect for the busy family and generous entertainer.
An opulent master suite will delight as a parents retreat with a dressing room and ensuite reminiscent of a luxury hotel. Three further family bedrooms are all double in size, while the separate study is ideal for the executive working from home or extra guest accommodation. Ducted heating and cooling along with the ambiance of a slow combustion heater will keep you comfortable throughout the changing seasons.
Irrigated landscaping has been carefully designed to surround the home with a mix of easy care native and exotic plantings linked by formed pathways and feature stone riverbeds.
An attached double garage with an auto door and a further double garage provide vehicle accommodation and storage for extra trailers and boats. Completing this exclusive package is the DA approved helicopter facility with a registered helipad ideal for aircraft enthusiasts or would also make the perfect workshop.
With rural views and open paddocks, you will be surprised to find you are only moments from Yass, yet a world away from the stresses of modern town living.
At A Glance
Block Size: 1.814Ha (approx.)
Rates: $2390.15 per annum (approx.)
Optic Fibre with High Speed Broadband
- Executive family home, only minutes to Yass, will surpass your expectations with an exemplary finish throughout.
- Generous formal and casual living spaces are centred around the entertainers kitchen featuring quality appliances and stone benchtops.
- A luxurious master suite will delight with a dressing room and spacious ensuite.
- Three further double bedrooms share the family bathroom and an office/fifth bedroom is ideal for the executive working from home.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning is throughout the home along with the ambiance of a slow combustion heater & ducted gas heating
- Full length entertaining alfresco opens off the family room providing year round lifestyle options.
- Irrigated landscaped grounds surround the home with native and exotic plantings linked by pathways
- Attached double garage with an auto door and further double garage take care of vehicle accommodation.
- Fully DA approved helicopter facility with a registered helipad suitable for aircraft enthusiasts or as additional workshop space.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $949,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 1.814 Hectares|
|Bedrooms: 5||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 2|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Garage Spaces: 4||Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|
7 Rayner Place, Yass NSW 2582
Open Houses & Inspections
Dates and times that this property will be open for inspection are listed here.
Please contact us to arrange an appointment for inspection at another time.