House | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 000731
4 2 3 2
Designed with a modern family in mind #37 Discovery Drive will meet all your demands for a spacious lifestyle.
With a well thought out layout the stylish formal entrance hints at the emphasis this home places on generous living. An elegant, full width formal lounge and dining creates an intimate space to relax and entertain guests. Centring the living spaces is the open plan kitchen with abundant preparation worktops, quality appliances and walk in pantry. Opening onto the alfresco and with views over the back gardens to the rural surrounds, the casual living is designed for an easy lifestyle. Distinct living zones also make this the ideal home for those needing to accommodate extended families.
The master suite is segregated from the remaining bedrooms and features a walk in robe and ensuite with a corner shower. Located off a private hallway the family bathroom is close to the three double bedrooms. Storage is a feature with walk in robes in all the bedrooms along with a generous walk in linen. Ducted RCAC throughout the home will ensure you are comfortable throughout the changing seasons.
The sunny alfresco terrace is the perfect space for weekend barbeques overlooking the established back garden with a fire pit area and far reaching rural views. Completing this package is the double garage with auto door and internal access and an additional parking bay perfect for a boat or caravan.
At A Glance
Block Size: 894m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2137.74 per annum (approx.)
- Family orientated four bedroom home located in the popular Discovery Drive precinct.
- Formal living, with a warm colour palette, perfect for elegant entertaining or as a parent’s retreat.
- Spacious kitchen overlooking the casual living areas with gas/electric cooking, dishwasher and walk in pantry.
- Casual living areas including a family room with access to the alfresco and a further rumpus room with views over the back garden.
- Master suite featuring a walk in robe and ensuite. Three further double bedrooms with walk in robes share the family bathroom.
- Ducted RCAC to provide year round climate control.
- Beautifully landscaped with far reaching rural views. Patio and firepit area provide multiple alfresco entertaining options.
- Double garage with internal access and one auto door along with a parking bay at the front of the home.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $549,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 894 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Ensuites: 1|
|Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher||Rumpus Room|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
|Remote Garage||Secure Parking|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Cooling||Ducted Heating|