House | For Sale Under Contract | ID# 000737
4 2 3 2
As you step through the front door, be surprised by the generous proportions offered within this master built home.
Multiple living zones across this split-level home are perfect for the growing family or those that simply like to entertain on an impressive scale. High ceilings and large windows within the formal living create an intimate and elegant room while the spacious family room is versatile as either a kid’s retreat or additional large entertaining area. Open plan, the solid timber kitchen and casual dining area is situated to become the hub of the home and opens onto the sunny main terrace.
Four double bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe are positioned within the home to provide well thought out privacy while stilling having close access to the living areas. A three-way family bathroom, ideal for larger families, is also centrally located to the bedrooms and casual living. Warmed through winter by a slow combustion heater positioned at the heart of the home along with the convenience of a RCAC for year-round climate control.
Mature landscaped gardens wrap around the home with multiple sunny terraces perfect for relaxation and entertaining. Garden lighting provides a grand evening entrance for your guests. The over height double garage with auto door and internal access, along with the often-sought side vehicle access, complete this home of generous proportions.
At A Glance
Block Size: 1023m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2103.90 per annum (approx.)
- Spacious four bedroom master built home.
- Split level design provides privacy and multiple living and entertaining options.
- Elegant formal living with high ceilings and large picture windows.
- Open plan timber kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher overlooks the casual dining with access to the sunny terrace.
- Generous family room is perfect as a children’s zone or an additional formal entertaining area.
- Master bedroom is located away from the remaining three bedrooms and features a walk-in robe and ensuite with separate w/c.
- Three-way family bathroom is positioned close to the remaining bedrooms.
- Country sized laundry and boot room has built in storage and is ideal for those with larger families or pets.
- Slow combustion heating in the centre of the home to provide winter warmth along with a RCAC.
- Mature landscaped grounds with easy care plantings and sunny entertaining terraces.
- Double over height garage with an auto door, internal access and storage area complete this home. Coveted side access for vehicles to the back yard.
- Short walk to both schools and parklands.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Under Contract|
|Price: $539,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 1023 Square Metres|
|Electric Hot Water|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 2|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Courtyard||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|