Rural Residential | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 001009
$990,000 - $1,080,000
Idyllic Country Lifestyle
5 2 2 4
Idyllic Country Lifestyle
A sublime country estate on the Canberra side of Yass. You will feel your cares slip away as you enter along the tree lined drive, opening out to present this impressive, master built home positioned atop the rise with far reaching vistas.
Elegantly appointed, the spacious living areas are positioned to capture the north-easterly aspect with an abundance of glass from which to enjoy the ever changing landscape. Epitomising the modern country theme the open plan kitchen, with quality appliances and butler’s pantry, is socially positioned to become the hub of the home.
The master suite is positioned to be a private retreat and has the opulence of a walk through robe and stylish ensuite. Four further double bedrooms, all with built in robes provide accommodation for family or guests. Storage is in abundance with large linen closets and a fully fitted laundry. Climate controlled by ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout the home ensuring year round comfort. The clever configuration of the home allows for many potential uses, including a B&B or extended families, with additional scope to further extend as well.
Complimenting the home is the stunning alfresco deck, ideal for the evening glass of wine or weekend barbeque. A sensational playground covered by a shade sail will provide hours of outdoor fun for children. Enjoy the endless 180 degree views to the distant rural landscape providing an ever changing backdrop. An extensive tree planting program by the current owners will see you living in a park like ambiance in years to come.
An attached double garage with auto doors and a drive through will take care of vehicle accommodation. A further colourbond shed is ideal as a workshop or additional parking for boats, trailers and bikes.
Complete the move to the country with produce from your own vegetable gardens. Two large paddocks connected by a laneway provide plenty of room for horses or livestock. Located only minutes to town and approximately 3km to the Barton Highway interchange for those commuting to Canberra. Your idyllic lifestyle awaits.
At A Glance
Block Size: 5.0Ha (approx.)
House Size: 345.9m2 (approx.)
Reticulated non-potable water allocation
20,000gal rainwater tank
- Impressive five bedroom home set atop a rise with stunning views.
- Open plan living areas combine with the spacious kitchen incorporating a butler’s pantry and quality appliances.
- Family room perfect as a children’s area or media space.
- The generous master suite is privately positioned and features a walk through robe and stylish ensuite.
- Four further double bedrooms, all with storage provided by built in robes, share the family bathroom and separate w/c.
- Alfresco deck ideal for soaking up the country ambiance.
- Spectacular children’s playground with a shade sail.
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout the home.
- Extensive tree plantings surround the property which will create a park like theme in years to come.
- Vegetable gardens complete the rural escape.
- Two generous paddocks joined by a laneway are ideal for horses or livestock
- Attached double garage with auto doors provide vehicle accommodation along with a further colourbond shed ideal as a workshop.
|Property Type: Rural Residential||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $990,000 - $1,080,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 5 Hectares|
|Floor Area: 345 sqm|
|Bedrooms: 5||Bathrooms: 1||Ensuites: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 4||Deck||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Cooling||Ducted Heating|