Townhouse | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 000821
2 1 1 1
Located a short walk to shops, cafes and parklands makes this home perfect for retirees, young professionals or investors alike.
This comfortable townhouse is positioned at the end of a quiet complex of four. Open plan living combined with the kitchen creates a flexible living space with access to the gardens. The master bedroom has storage provided by fully fitted built in robes while the second bedroom is an ideal guest room or home office. A tidy bathroom completes this package.
The compact and low maintenance rear garden wraps around the home. A single garage takes care of secure parking while the proximity to the bus stop means you can leave the car at home.
At A Glance
Area: 175m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2103.90 per annum (approx.)
- Compact two-bedroom townhouse located within a group of four.
- Open plan living and kitchen with access to the rear garden.
- Master bedroom with built in robes and second bedroom ideal as guest room or office.
- Bathroom featuring shower, vanity and w/c.
- Private rear gardens wrapping around the townhouse are low maintenance.
- Single lock up garage for vehicle accommodation.
- Easy walk to shops, cafes and bus stop.
- Currently leased at $260 per week.
|Property Type: Townhouse||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $299,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 175 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 2||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 1|
3/59 Lead Street, Yass NSW 2582
Open Houses & Inspections
Dates and times that this property will be open for inspection are listed here.
Please contact us to arrange an appointment for inspection at another time.