Rural Residential | For Rent/Lease | ID# 001022
$950 per week
4 4 4 2
Rarely do properties become available that offer the mix of a spacious country homestead with the ability to graze your own stock. ‘Riverview’ is one of the select few.
Located on the blue ribbon Wallaroo Road, with direct access to the Murrumbidgee River and minutes to the ACT border, you will realise as soon as you turn up the drive to this 40 acre holding that you have reached a rural idyll.
A four bedroom home is at the heart of this property and positioned to capture the surrounding rural and Murrumbidgee river valley views from every window. With three living areas there is plenty of room for a family to spread out and entertain with a mix of formal and informal spaces. The high end, open plan kitchen combined with the casual living ensures that you don’t miss a minute of conversation while cooking.
The generous master suite features built in wardrobes, recently renovated ensuite and direct access to the charming sunroom. Two further spacious bedrooms also have their own ensuite, with one also having a private sitting room and kitchenette, ideal for the extended family. The fourth bedroom is also located in this wing along with a guest bathroom and spacious country style laundry. Wrap around verandahs provide plenty of sheltered nooks to sit and drink in the rural ambiance. Charming mature gardens surround the home and provide an everchanging backdrop to the seasons.
Divided into eight paddocks this block consists of a majority of open grazing land along with a mature Hazelnut grove. Four dams, one equipped with a pump, along with the Murrumbidgee River supply water to the gardens and paddocks, while approximately 250,000L of rainwater storage is provided for the home. A solar panel installation back to the grid helps to cut your energy bills while completing the tree change.
- Spacious country homestead on 40 acres with direct access to the Murrumbidgee River.
- Four living areas including a sunken formal living, spacious casual living and sunroom.
- Recently renovated kitchen with island bench and quality appliances.
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes, ensuite and access to the sunroom.
- Three further bedrooms, two with ensuite bathrooms.
- Large country laundry and updated guest bathroom.
- Wrap around verandahs set within mature country gardens.
- Divided into 8 paddocks, including a Hazelnut grove.
- Solar panel installation back to the grid to reduce your energy bills.
- Water is supplied from the Murrumbidgee River, 4 dams (1 with a pump) and approx.. 250,000L rainwater storage.
This property is priced at $950 per week and is available now.
This property will consider pets and livestock on application.
This property can only be inspected in the company of an agent. Please contact our agency to arrange a suitable appointment time.
Application forms are available from our Yass Real Estate website.
|Property Type: Rural Residential||Listing Type: For Rent/Lease||Status: Listed|
|Price: $950 per week||Location: Murrumbateman NSW 2582||Land Size: 40 Acres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Ensuites: 3|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Outdoor Entertainment Area||Shed|
|Solar Panels||Water Tank|