For Sale Sold | ID# 000872
3 1 1 1
A little slice of history is what living in a country village is all about. This quaint home and store is centrally located in the hub of Binalong which is fast becoming a mecca for artists and suburban escapees.
The charming verandah welcomes you to this delightful home and hints at the character awaiting you behind the front door. Open plan, the kitchen and living create an area suitable for the modern casual lifestyle and open out onto the sunny terrace overlooking the rear gardens. Three light and airy double bedrooms share the family bathroom with the convenience of a separate w/c. Slow combustion heating and air-conditioning provide year round comfort.
The sunny paved terrace is the ideal location for your morning coffee or relaxed Sunday lunch while overlooking the cottage gardens with winding paths leading to secluded nooks. A garage and storage room completes the residential home.
The store with its own verandah is currently tenanted with an agricultural supplies business. These tenants can remain giving the new home owner a rental income. Alternatively the premises can be sold vacant allowing you the opportunity to pursue your dreams of running a business or studio where you only need step through your living room door.
An iconic building in Binalong with a well know mural adorning one wall, this home is poised to become the treasure of a new owner.
At A Glance
Block Size: 681m2 (approx.)
- Charming three bedroom home located within the heart of Binalong village.
- Open plan living and dining opening onto a sunny terrace.
- Kitchen with gas/electric cooking and a dishwasher.
- Three light and airy double bedrooms.
- Family bathroom with a separate w/c.
- Alfresco terrace overlooking the country gardens.
- Attached shop, currently tenanted on a periodic tenancy, allowing for the new owner to potentially operate their own business.
- Lock up garage with a storage/workshop area.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: $329,000||Location: Binalong NSW 2584||Land Size: 681 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 1|