For Sale Sold | ID# 000750
Charming Village Lifestyle
3 3 3 2
Charming Village Lifestyle
Situated on a large leafy block close to the heart of the village of Bowning this weatherboard character cottage will charm you from the moment you enter.
Wide floorboards, high ceilings, and feature fireplaces combine to provide an abundance of period charm throughout the formal living and dining rooms. The updated kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking and the convenience of a dishwasher overlooks the casual living, perfect for relaxed family dining.
Continuing the period theme, a spacious master bedroom has the ambiance of a fireplace and the addition of an artistically inspired ensuite with the luxury of a bath. Two further double bedrooms share the family bathroom. The addition of RCAC and a gas point within the living provides year-round climate control.
Spend your weekends whiling away the hours in your private garden oasis. A true country garden, with rambling lawns, mature trees and a grassy bank leading down to a delightful stream. A traditional front verandah provides the ideal vantage point to watch the world go by.
Originally built as a post office, the studio has been newly gyp-rocked and is awaiting the new owner’s imagination to create the perfect space for their arts and crafts or, with its excellent street frontage, perhaps a new business STCA. Completing this property, the detached garaging also has plenty of room for a workshop for the home handyman.
With scope to create a truly special property, don’t miss your chance to live within the central hub of Bowning on over an acre.
At A Glance
Block Size: 3153m2 (approx.)
- Three-bedroom weatherboard character cottage situated within the charming village of Bowning.
- The attached studio has been recently gyp-rocked and would suit a wide range of uses such as an art space or boutique home business STCA.
- Formal living and dining rooms emphasise the period features of wide boards, high ceilings and feature fireplaces. RCAC has been installed in the living.
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking and a dishwasher overlooks the casual living.
- The generous master bedroom has the addition of an ensuite, while the remaining two bedrooms share the family bathroom.
- Large mature country garden complete with a grassy bank down to a stream.
- Garaging suitable for vehicles or alternatively a spacious workshop for the home handyman.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: $369,000||Location: Bowning NSW 2582||Land Size: 3153 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 2||Toilets: 1|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Garage Spaces: 2|
Heating / Cooling
|Open Fireplace||Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|