For Sale Sold | ID# 001020
4 2 2 4
With the delightful village of Gunning encapsulating all the positives of a country lifestyle, now is the chance to secure a low maintenance home to become your new retreat.
Both formal and informal living rooms are generous in size and provide multiple options for both family and guests. Forming the hub of the home the spacious kitchen has an abundance of storage along with electric cooking and a dishwasher.
The master bedroom has the privacy of an ensuite and double built in robes. Three further bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, share the three way family bathroom with the convenience of a separate w/c. The ambiance of a gas log fire along with split system heating and cooling supported by ceiling fans will keep you comfortable throughout the changing seasons.
Step out onto the covered entertaining deck, the ideal space to relax and soak in the country atmosphere. Or perhaps enjoy a morning coffee on the sunny front verandah? The fenced, low maintenance, yard is perfect for children and pets to be able to run and play, while the double garage and double carport with lights and power will keep those wanting a workshop happy
Escape the fast paced city life and enjoy all that this beautifully presented property has to offer.
At A Glance
- Beautifully presented home in the country village of Gunning
- Spacious formal and informal living rooms are centred around a open plan kitchen with electric cooking, abundant storage and dishwasher.
- Master bedroom features double built in robes and ensuite.
- Three further bedrooms have storage provided by built in robes and share the generous three way family bathroom and separate w/c.
- Gas log fire along with RCAC and ceiling fans provide year round comfort.
- The shady entertaining deck and sunny front verandah create ideal spaces to relax with family and guests.
- Fenced low maintenance yard is perfect for children and pets.
- A double garage and double carport with lights and power takes care of vehicle accommodation and workshop space.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: $489,000||Location: Gunning NSW 2581||Land Size: 1029 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Ensuites: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Carports: 2||Deck|
|Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area||Shed|
Heating / Cooling
|Gas Heating||Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|