House | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 001053
3 2 2 2
Radiating warmth and charm # 19 Saxby Street is the quintessential Gunning country cottage. As you step through the arbour set amongst the hedge you will feel your cares slip away to be greeted by light filled and rooms complimented with polished boards and a soft neutral colour palette.
At the centre of the home the spacious living stretches across the full width creating a delightful dual aspect to enjoy the garden views. Open plan, the kitchen and family room are ideal for the modern lifestyle and step directly onto the covered alfresco entertaining deck. The ambiance of a slow combustion heater along with RCAC ensure the home is comfortable throughout the year.
An inviting master bedroom has the privacy afforded by a modern, renovated ensuite and walk through robe. Two further double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and tranquil garden views, open off a hall and enjoy close access to the family bathroom and separate w/c.
A pretty country garden with established shade trees and an enchanting ambiance creates a retreat from the modern world. Complete the move to the country with fresh eggs from hens in the coop at the bottom of the garden.
Enjoy a morning coffee on the delightful front verandah and casual weekend meals on the expansive covered deck. Taking are of vehicle accommodation is the double garage with internal access while gates accessing the rear garden extend the options for parking or additional shedding.
Only a short stroll from the centre of the village with cafes, boutiques, primary school and charming architecture, means that you can leave the car at home and enjoy all the benefits of a country town lifestyle.
At A Glance
Block Size: 1006m2 (approx.)
- Charming three bedroom family home abounding in street appeal a short stroll to the main street of Gunning with cafes, shops and school.
- Spacious, full width living at the centre of the home with dual garden views.
- Updated open plan kitchen with generous storage and electric cooking. Family room with access to the deck.
- Master bedroom with walk through wardrobe and modern ensuite bathroom.
- Two further double bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Updated family bathroom with a separate w/c.
- Slow combustion heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning for comfort throughout Gunning’s changing seasons.
- Expansive alfresco entertaining deck perfect for casual family dining and barbeques. Pretty front verandah perfect to sit and watch the world go by while enjoying a morning coffee.
- Attached double garage with internal access to the home. Access to the rear garden, ideal for extra parking or additional shedding.
- Charming cottage gardens with mature shade trees, hedging and old world plantings. Hen house at the bottom of the garden.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $489,000||Location: Gunning NSW 2581||Land Size: 1006 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 1||Ensuites: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Carports: 0||Balcony|
Heating / Cooling
|Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|