For Sale Sold | ID# 001046
4 3 3 2
Your dream country lifestyle awaits at #11 Governor Drive. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac in the popular Merryville Estate precinct, this executive residence will meet the desires of the most discerning of purchasers.
The thoughtfully designed layout combined with the modern and inviting colour palette create a relaxed and generous home that will be the envy of your friends and family. Forming the hub of the home the well appointed designer kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm cooker and generous pantry links easily with the vast casual living and with access to the covered alfresco is the epitome of the modern family lifestyle. The well thought out addition of a separate living area provides plenty of room for a gracious formal living room or a perfect games room. A theatre room will ensure your family has hours of weekend and wet weather entertainment.
A parents retreat is created with a privately positioned master suite, directly accessing the alfresco spaces, walk in robe and opulent ensuite. Three further double bedrooms are positioned to capture the rural views and are central to the family bathroom featuring a luxuriously deep bath and separate powder room. Executives working from home will love the spacious office. Ducted and zoned RCAC and the ambiance of a wood fire provides year round climate control, while the 5Kv solar panel installation reduces your utility costs.
Step out onto your expansive covered alfresco entertaining area ideal for large family gatherings and relaxed dining with friends. Low maintenance landscaping and mature tree lines surround the home, complete with chefs gardens and an orchard. Two paddocks are a sought after inclusion for horses or livestock and complete the country lifestyle.
Vehicle accommodation is provided by a double attached garage with auto doors and internal access, along with the colourbond barn ideal for the tradesman working from home or as additional storage of floats, caravans or boats.
At A Glance
Block Size: 6073m2 (approx.)
Rates: $1485.01 (approx.)
20,000gal rainwater storage & UV water filter
Reticulated non-potable water allocation
Council waste collection
- Four bedroom executive family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
- Vast casual living integrated with the spacious kitchen featuring stone benchtops, 900mm Beaumatic electric cooking, Bosch dishwasher and a generous pantry.
- Separate living area perfect for formal entertaining or as a children’s games room.
- Theatre room to provide additional lifestyle options for family and friends.
- Generous master suite with direct access to the terrace, walk in robe and opulent ensuite.
- Three further double bedrooms, all with built in robes, have rural views and share the spacious family bathroom and separate powder room.
- Country sized laundry with built in storage and a walk in linen room.
- Ducted and zoned RCAC and a wood fire will keep you comfortable year round.
- Easy care landscaping surrounding the home provides plenty of options for outdoor entertaining with a covered alfresco, chefs garden and orchard.
- Double attached garage with internal access and auto doors takes care of vehicle accommodation.
- A fully enclosed colourbond barn is perfect for a workshop or additional parking for floats, boats and trailers.
- Two paddocks are a sought after addition for those with livestock or horses.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: $939,000||Location: Murrumbateman NSW 2582||Land Size: 6073 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 2||Toilets: 2|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Outdoor Entertainment Area||Remote Garage|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Cooling||Ducted Heating|
|Grey Water System||Solar Panels||Water Tank|