House | For Sale Under Contract | ID# 001056
Quality Family Home
5 2 3 5
Quality Family Home
Located in Carrington Park #12 Governor Drive combines a spacious family home with the sought after level acreage and easy access to the Murrumbateman village and Barton Highway.
Designed with families in mind, multiple living areas are at the centre of this home creating both formal and casual lifestyle options. Step out to your covered alfresco or verandah, perfect for a lazy breakfast or summer barbeque. Stone benchtops and quality appliances are features within the open plan kitchen designed so you don’t miss a minute with family and guests.
Positioned to ensure privacy from the other bedrooms the generous master suite overlooks the rear of the property and includes an ensuite and spacious walk in robe. Four further bedrooms open of a separate hallway and enjoy close access to the family bathroom. One of the bedrooms has a separate external access making it ideal as a home office or for extended families. Ducted RCAC will ensure you remain comfortable throughout Murrumbateman’s distinct seasons, while a solar panel installation helps to offset your living costs.
A double garage with auto door and internal access provides for vehicle accommodation, with additional storage and workshop space in the 24m x 7m colourbond shed. With a blank canvas you are able to landscape the property to meet your desires, be that a large garden, or perhaps room for a paddock.
Homes at this price are becoming hard to find in Murrumbateman. Don’t miss the opportunity to secure your family’s future in the country.
At A Glance
Block Size: 7534m2 (approx.)
Rates: $1485.01 (approx.)
125,000 Litre rainwater storage
Reticulated non-potable water allocation
Council waste collection
Solar panel installation back to the grid
- Five bedroom family home located in Carrington Park, only a short distance from the Murrumbateman village.
- Multiple formal and casual living areas are centred around the kitchen with electric cooking and the convenience of a dishwasher.
- Privately positioned master suite with a walk in robe and ensuite.
- Four further bedrooms open off a hall and share close access to the family bathroom.
- Ducted RCAC to keep you comfortable throughout Murrumbateman’s distinct seasons.
- Double garage with internal access and auto doors.
- Covered entertaining alfresco opens off the casual living ideal for relaxing long lunches.
- 24m x 7m colourbond shed caters to additional vehicle storage or workshop space.
- Spacious, level block with scope to add your own landscaping and room for a small pony paddock.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Under Contract|
|Price: $899,000||Location: Murrumbateman NSW 2582||Land Size: 7534 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 5||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 2|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Garage Spaces: 5||Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|
|Grey Water System||Solar Panels|