House | For Sale Under Contract | ID# 001095
An Equestrian Delight
4 2 4 6
An Equestrian Delight
As you drive down the tree lined drive flanked by horse paddocks you will realise that you have reached something special.
Architecturally inspired, the four bedroom home is at the heart of the property and perfectly positioned to capture the northern sun. The front façade and wide entry hall sets the tone for this stylish package and leads your family and guests into the four spacious formal and informal living areas with access to the north facing patio and irrigated gardens. The centrepiece of the living zones is the open plan kitchen showcasing quality appliances and a family friendly layout. A separate office is perfect for the executive working from home
The generous master suite is positioned to be distinct from the remaining bedrooms and includes a spacious ensuite and walk in robe. Family and guest accommodation opens off a private hall and is centred around the three way family bathroom with the luxury of a spa bath. Abundant storage is a feature with large linen closets, laundry storage and built in wardrobes to all bedrooms while a ducted vacuum system is a convenient addition. Ducted evaporative cooling and zoned underfloor heating creates a year round oasis.
The superb equine infrastructure makes this property a stand-out for the discerning horse owner. Three interconnecting paddocks all have netting and electric fences, two with WIWO shelter sheds. Water is reticulated to troughs in each paddock. A further stable block with three WIWO boxes including lights, overhead water misters and automatic waterers provides additional horse accommodation. Easy access to the Merryville bridleways allows you to get out and explore on horseback.
Completing this exceptional property is the 18m x 6m colourbond shed that suits a wealth of uses. Currently it is configured to provide an enclosed feed and tack room, garden shed/workshop, two open over height bays and two lockup garage spaces ideal as additional vehicle storage.
Perfectly positioned to capitalise on the easy commute to Canberra while still enjoying all a rural lifestyle has to offer, don’t delay in arranging your inspection of this outstanding property.
At A Glance
Land Size: 1.107Ha (2.73 acres) approx.
Zoned: R5 Large Lot Residential
Council waste collection
Cat 5 cabling to the home with NBN available
- Four bedroom architecturally inspired home with a perfect north facing aspect.
- Wide entry hall leading through to four spacious and elegant formal and informal living areas.
- Open plan and generous kitchen with quality appliances and fittings is at the hub of the living.
- Separate study for the executive working from home.
- Master suite with a spacious ensuite and walk in robe positioned to be private from the other bedrooms.
- Three further bedrooms, all with built in robes, share the three way family bathroom with the luxury of a spa bath.
- Abundant storage with linen cupboards and built in laundry storage.
- Ducted evaporative cooling and zoned in-slab heating keeps you comfortable year round. Ducted vacuum.
- North facing entertaining patio with a water feature and access to the irrigated and landscaped grounds. Securely fenced back yard ideal for pets.
- Double attached garage with internal access.
- 2 Horse paddock shelters
- 3 WIWO Stables with power, lights, misters and automatic waterers
- 18m x 6m colourbond shed with power and lights – 2 open bays, 2 fully enclosed bays with roller doors, tack/feed shed and garden storage/workshop.
- 90,000 litre inground rainwater tank
- 45,000 litre above ground rainwater storage
- Reticulated non-potable water with a 10,000 litre header tank
- Fire pump with hose reel
Paddocks / Fencing
- 3 interconnecting paddocks
- Netting and electric fences (plain wire)
- Reticulated non-potable water to troughs in each paddock
- Automatic front gate
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Under Contract|
|Price: $989,000||Location: Murrumbateman NSW 2582||Land Size: 2.73 Acres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 2|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Ducted Vacuum System||Rumpus Room||Study|
|Garage Spaces: 4||Carports: 2||Fully Fenced|
|Outdoor Entertainment Area||Remote Garage||Shed|
Heating / Cooling
|Grey Water System||Water Tank|