House | For Sale Under Contract | ID# 001120
Escape the City
4 3 6
Escape the City
Capturing the essence of the warm and inviting charm of a country home, coupled with outstanding northerly views # 78 Merryville Drive is poised to become your rural retreat.
Creating the hub of the home the open plan living has a double aspect to capture garden views from every window, while an elegant sitting room has the ambiance of a wood fire. The well appointed kitchen with generous storage and quality appliances links easily with the casual living and with access to the alfresco is perfect for the modern family lifestyle.
A parents retreat is created with a privately positioned full width master suite, complete with a walk in robe and spacious ensuite including a spa. Three further double bedrooms, two with walk in robes, are positioned to capture garden views and with easy access to the three way family bathroom. Light filled, the office is ideal for the executive working from home. Ducted RCAC supported by in-slab heating provides year round climate control.
Extensive landscaping and mature trees surround the home creating atmospheric garden rooms to encourage you to relax and entertain. A wide sweep of lawn is perfect for pets or children to be able to play, while the bountiful vegetable garden completes the move to the country.
Vehicle accommodation and workshop space is provided by a four car attached garage with extra storage room and internal access along with a separate colourbond garage also with lights and power.
At A Glance
Block Size: 7316m2 (approx.)
Reticulated non-potable water allocation
20,000gal Rainwater storage
Solar system back to the grid
Council waste collection
- Warm and inviting four bedroom home with stunning northerly views and set within private gardens.
- Spacious and central open plan living and dining with a double aspect and direct access to the alfresco.
- Generous kitchen featuring abundant storage and quality appliances.
- Light filled master bedroom with a generous walk in robe and stylish ensuite including a spa.
- Three further substantial double bedrooms, two with walk in robes, all have garden views.
- Dedicated office ideal for those working from home.
- Three-way family bathroom with the convenience of a separate w/c.
- Country style laundry with abundant storage.
- Ducted RCAC supported by under floor heating and the ambiance of a wood fire provides year round climate control.
- Extensive mature landscaping creates multiple alfresco areas to relax and entertain
- Four car garage with internal access has extra length for storage of bikes and outdoor equipment.
- Additional colourbond shed with power and lights is ideal as a workshop or additional vehicle parking.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Under Contract|
|Price: $1,050,000||Location: Murrumbateman NSW 2582||Land Size: 7316 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 2||Toilets: 2|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Garage Spaces: 6||Deck||Fully Fenced|
|Outdoor Entertainment Area||Secure Parking||Shed|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Cooling||Open Fireplace|
|Solar Panels||Water Tank|