House | For Sale Under Contract | ID# 000868
4 3 3 3
Your dream country lifestyle awaits at #10 Governor Drive. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac in the popular Merryville Estate precinct, this architect designed executive residence will meet the desires of the most discerning of purchasers.
Coffered ceilings combined with the warm and inviting colour palette creates a relaxed and generous home that will be the envy of your friends and family. Forming the hub of the home the well-appointed designer kitchen with stone benchtops, island bench and butler’s pantry links easily with the vast casual living and with access to the covered alfresco is the epitome of the modern family lifestyle. The well thought out addition of a theatre room will provide plenty of wet weather family entertainment or would be perfect as a gracious formal living room.
A parent’s retreat is created with a privately positioned master suite, complete with a sitting room, walk through robe and opulent ensuite. Three further double bedrooms are positioned to capture the rural views and are central to the family bathroom featuring full height tiling, luxuriously deep bath and double vanity. Executives working from home will love the spacious office and, with a picture window, supervising homework while in the kitchen is a breeze. Ducted evaporative cooling supported by underfloor heating in the bathrooms and the ambiance of a wood fire provides year-round climate control.
Step out onto your expansive covered alfresco entertaining area ideal for large family gatherings and relaxed dining with friends. Stone retaining walls and low maintenance landscaping surround the home. Two paddocks are a sought-after inclusion for horses or livestock, while the large chicken run, and space for the vegetable gardens complete the country lifestyle.
Vehicle accommodation is provided by a triple attached garage with auto doors and internal access. The fully enclosed colourbond barn, is ideal for the tradesman working from home or as additional storage of caravans or boats.
At A Glance
Block Size: 8189m2 (approx.)
Rates: $1485.01 (approx.)
20,000gal rainwater storage
Reticulated non-potable water allocation
Council waste collection
- Architecturally designed four-bedroom executive family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac location
- Vast casual living integrated with the spacious kitchen featuring stone benchtops, electric cooking, Bosch dishwasher and a generous butler’s pantry.
- Theatre room to provide additional entertaining options for family and friends.
- Generous master suite with a private sitting room, walk through robe and opulent ensuite.
- Three further double bedrooms, all with built in robes, have rural views and share the luxurious family bathroom.
- Country sized laundry with generous built in storage.
- Ducted evaporative cooling supported by in-slab heating and a wood fire will keep you comfortable year- round.
- Easy care landscaping surrounding the home provides plenty of options for outdoor entertaining with a patio and covered barbeque area featuring power and water or relaxing and soaking up the view over your private dam.
- Triple attached garage with internal access and auto doors takes care of vehicle accommodation.
- A fully enclosed colourbond barn is perfect for a workshop or additional parking for boats and trailers.
- Two paddocks are a sought-after addition for those with livestock or horses.
- The chicken run and room for a vegetable garden complete the move to the country.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Under Contract|
|Price: $989,000||Location: Murrumbateman NSW 2582||Land Size: 8189 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 2||Toilets: 2|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Garage Spaces: 3||Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|