House | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 000895
4 2 2
Encapsulating country living and charming farmhouse styling, this approximately 2.7 acre property is the perfect answer if you are seeking a tree change.
Forming the hub of the home the spacious living and dining wraps around the functional kitchen creating a family friendly layout that showcases the garden views. The generous master suite creates the ideal parent retreat with a sitting room, dressing room and renovated ensuite. Two further double bedrooms, both with built in robes, open off the private hall and share the three way family bathroom. A fourth bedroom or office has direct access to the screened alfresco and is perfect as a nursery or for those needing to work from home. The studio caters for the artist or as an additional hobby room. Climate control throughout the seasons is provided with a slow combustion heater supported by RCAC and evaporative cooling.
A screened alfresco entertaining patio allows for year round enjoyment of your surroundings while full length verandahs complimented by a spacious sunny deck and terrace extend the outdoor living options. Stunning mature gardens encircle the home with a gorgeous array of both native and exotic plantings. Clever placement provides privacy while still allowing you to capture glimpses of the surrounding pastoral landscape. Grow your own produce with a well laid out vegetable garden, berry canes, citrus and orchard.
Equestrians will delight with room for a pony paddock and easy access to the equestrian and walking trails linking through to the Murrumbateman Recreation Grounds. Dog lovers are also exceptionally well catered for with a securely fenced yard.
Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac within the popular Dundoos Estate you will be able to leave your cares behind as you enjoy the best a country lifestyle can offer.
At A Glance
Block Size: 2.7 acres (1.133Ha) approx.
Rates: $1,628.51 approx.
Council Waster Collection
Non-potable water allocation
Solar panels back to the Grid and generator
- Charming four bedroom country style property located within the popular Dundoos Estate
- Open plan living and dining combine with the functional kitchen featuring electric cooking and dishwasher.
- Generous master suite with its own sitting room, dressing room and renovated ensuite.
- Two further double bedrooms, both with built in robes, open off a private hall and share the three way family bathroom.
- Fourth bedroom or office opens directly onto the screened alfresco.
- Studio ideal as a hobby room or for artists.
- Year round climate control with a slow combustion heater supported by both RCAC and evaporative cooling.
- Full length screened alfresco entertaining patio ideal for outdoor living throughout the seasons.
- Sunny deck and terrace overlooking the beautiful mature gardens showcasing a stunning mix of native and exotic plantings.
- Well laid out vegetable gardens, berry canes, citrus and orchard complete the tree change.
- Garden sheds and a bush house cater for the gardening equipment.
- Double carport with under cover access to the home.
- Room for a pony paddock along with easy access to the equestrian trails.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $819,000||Location: Murrumbateman NSW 2582||Land Size: 2.79 Acres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Ensuites: 1|
|Carports: 2||Deck||Fully Fenced|
|Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Evaporative Cooling||Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|