House | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 000906
Sublime Country Residence
5 2 2
Sublime Country Residence
A grand country estate within 15 minutes of Canberra’s northern suburbs. No expense has been spared in creating a property worthy of gracing the cover of your favourite lifestyle magazine.
Arrive in style as you sweep past the home on the circular drive, allowing you to appreciate that you have reached your destination at a truly sublime residence. Soaring stone features, suspended ceilings, concealed lighting and Queensland Spotted Gum flooring combine to captivate your senses from the moment you step through the door.
Utilising matte finishes on the kitchen cabinetry combined with the natural stone benches creates a restrained elegance designed to compliment the warmth of the natural timbers and extensive use of glass throughout the casual living spaces, effortlessly linking the indoors with the alfresco through stacker doors. Designed with the easy flow of modern life in mind, the formal living lends itself to varied options from a home theatre, with in built speakers, to a quiet entertaining area with views over the front garden and to the rural landscape beyond.
Opulence personified, the master suite will become your private oasis with a sumptuous ensuite and designer walk in robe. A separate wing accesses the additional four guest bedrooms, all with generous built in robes, along with the luxurious family bathroom. Storage is in abundance with a walk-in store room and fully fitted laundry with an additional powder room.
Let the lifestyle continue as you step out to your alfresco designed to fully appreciate the sparkling solar heated pool complete with mineral filtration and outdoor shower. Environmentally aware the gas filled double glazing and full insulation supports the two ducted RCAC systems and wood fire providing climate control throughout Murrumbateman distinct seasons.
A stunning home located within a sought-after precinct. What more could you ask?
At A Glance
Block Size: 1.373 Ha (3.39 acres approx.)
House Size: 397.51m2 (approx.)
Rates: $1485.01 per annum (approx.)
20,000gal rainwater storage
Non-potable water allocation
- Architecturally inspired five-bedroom residence poised to become your new country home.
- Approached from the automatic gate onto a circular drive designed to sweep you past the home.
- Soaring stone features combine with suspended ceilings, concealed lighting and Queensland Spotted Gum flooring to create a stunning property.
- The formal living, ideal as a home theatre, includes inbuilt speakers and overlooks the front gardens, while the casual living spaces centre around the feature stone fire and opens onto the alfresco through stacker doors.
- Matte cabinetry and natural stone combine in the kitchen to create an understated elegance complete with integrated dishwasher, wine fridge, induction cooking and double ovens. A butler’s pantry provides an additional work and storage zone.
- Luxuriously appointed, the master suite is reminiscent of an opulent hotel with designer walk in robe and ensuite including a freestanding bath, double rainhead shower and separate w/c.
- Four further guest rooms open off a private wing and share close access to the family bathroom and separate w/c. A third powder room provides additional amenities.
- Step out to the covered alfresco with an outdoor kitchen, overlooking the inground solar heated swimming pool with mineral filtration and outdoor shower.
- Storage is in abundance with built in wardrobes to all bedrooms, a fully integrated laundry and walk in storeroom.
- Environmentally aware this home includes gas filled double glazing along with insulation in the ceiling and both external and internal walls. Quality doors ensure that acoustic transmission is kept to a minimum.
- Year-round climate control is assured with two ducted RCAC systems and a feature wood fire.
- Completing this impressive package is the generous double garage with over height auto door and internal access.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $1,460,000||Location: Murrumbateman NSW 2582||Land Size: 1.373 Hectares|
|Bedrooms: 5||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 3|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
|Remote Garage||Secure Parking||Swimming Pool - In Ground|
Heating / Cooling
|Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|