For Sale Sold | ID# 000913
4 2 2
An English country home nestled in Murrumbateman. ‘Blue Grange’ is a delight in rambling country gardens, charming comfortable home and a wealth of equestrian facilities.
Approached from the circular drive the entrance to your property presents a welcoming ambiance and hints at the quiet elegance that will greet you as you step inside. The L shaped casual living area will become the hub of life with your family and friends with a warm colour palette, a triple aspect to enjoy the garden views and a cosy slow combustion heater. Stone benchtops and timber cabinetry in the kitchen provide a classic country styling with quality appliances and walk in pantry. Quiet relaxation of gracious entertaining is beautifully provided for in the formal living. Completing the ground floor are the three double bedrooms, all with built in robes, sharing the spacious bathroom with a spa bath and separate w/c. A spacious laundry and mudroom is essential for your new country lifestyle.
As you ascend the stairs to a gallery, you are bathed in the natural light flooding in through the dormer windows and feel nestled in the tree tops. A parent retreat is the perfect space to unwind or the ideal office designed to spark your creativity with the architectural design of the roofline drawing your eye to the vistas beyond. A spacious master suite with walk in robe and ensuite is located at the other end of the gallery. A slow combustion wood fire and RCAC will keep you comfortable throughout Murrumbateman’s four distinct seasons.
Step outside onto the wrap around verandahs and vast covered entertaining areas. Your private botanic garden awaits with mature garden rooms rioting with exotic plantings, linked by wide sweeps of lawn and winding paths.
An artists studio is positioned within this green oasis and its uses are limited only by your imagination. The double carport completes the accompaniments to this home.
Three paddocks, fenced with netting and plain wire suitable for horses, wrap around the gardens. Two stables with day yards and a walk in- walk out shelter shed along with a fenced 40m x 20m sand dressage arena will delight equestrians. With an equipped private bore and dam supported by rain water tanks, water is in abundance.
The perfect lifestyle awaits you at #3 Woodleigh Drive.
At A Glance
Block Size: 1.757 Hectares (4.34 acres) approx.
Rates: $1485.01 (approx.)
20,000gal rainwater tank
Private equipped bore
Solar panel installation
Council Waste Collection
- Charming home located within a freehold area of Murrumbateman with no body corporate.
- Formal entrance leading to both an elegant formal living and inviting casual living spaces.
- Classic timber kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances and walk in pantry.
- Master suite positioned on the upper floor, complete with a spacious retreat, ensuite and walk in robe.
- Three further double bedrooms on the ground floor share the generous family bathroom with a separate w/c.
- Laundry/boot room with an abundance of storage.
- Slow combustion fireplace supported by RCAC
- Wrap around verandahs and a vast covered entertaining area provide endless options for outdoor entertaining and relaxation.
- Artists studio, also ideal as a workshop or games room.
- Double carport provides vehicle accommodation
- Stunning mature garden rooms, linked by wide lawns and winding paths.
- Three paddocks suitable for horses, with netting and plain wire fences.
- Two stable with day yards along with a walk in/walk out shelter and yard.
- Fenced sand 40m x 20m dressage arena.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: $949,000||Location: Murrumbateman NSW 2582||Land Size: 1.757 Hectares|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Ensuites: 1|
|Carports: 2||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|
|Solar Panels||Water Tank|