For Sale Sold | ID# 000919
Quality Family Home
4 2 3 2
Quality Family Home
Located in Carrington Park #8 Governor Drive combines a spacious family home with the sought-after level acreage and easy access to the Murrumbateman village and Barton Highway.
Designed with families in mind, multiple living areas are at the centre of this home creating both formal and casual lifestyle options. Step out to your spacious covered alfresco, perfect for a lazy breakfast or summer barbeque. Stone benchtops and quality appliances are features within the open plan kitchen designed so you don’t miss a minute with family and guests.
Positioned to ensure privacy the generous master suite overlooks the grounds and includes an ensuite and spacious walk in robe. Three further bedrooms open of a separate hallway and enjoy close access to the family bathroom. Ducted RCAC will ensure you remain comfortable throughout Murrumbateman’s distinct seasons. A double garage with auto door and internal access provides for vehicle accommodation.
Easy care landscaping surrounds the home with long sweeps of level grass ideal for a range of pursuits from children’s play areas to a pony paddock or room for a shed. A perfect place for a picnic overlooking the estate is included amongst the natural rock formations positioned on the highest point of the property.
Homes at this price are becoming hard to find in Murrumbateman. Don’t miss the opportunity to secure your family’s future in the country.
At A Glance
Block Size: 8612m2 (approx.)
Rates: $1485.01 (approx.)
20,000gal rainwater storage
Reticulated non-potable water allocation
Council waste collection
- Four-bedroom family home located in Carrington Park, only a short distance from the Murrumbateman village.
- Multiple formal and casual living areas are centred around the kitchen with gas cooking and the convenience of a dishwasher.
- Privately positioned master suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Three further bedrooms open off a hall and share close access to the family bathroom.
- Ducted RCAC to keep you comfortable throughout Murrumbateman’s distinct seasons.
- Double garage with internal access and auto doors.
- Cast covered entertaining alfresco opens off the casual living ideal for relaxing long lunches.
- Spacious, level block with scope to add your own landscaping and room for a small pony paddock.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: $879,000||Location: Murrumbateman NSW 2582||Land Size: 8612 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 2|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Cooling||Ducted Heating|