House | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 001013
4 2 2 2
Sophistication personified. Set in the prestigious Hatton Park Estate, this stylish home will meet the demands of the most discerning of owners.
Walls of glass accessing the covered alfresco, soaring ceilings, architectural features, plantation shutters and a crisp colour scheme all combine to emphasise the elegant styling. Entertaining will be a breeze in the chef’s kitchen with a 900mm cooker, double drawer dishwasher, an abundance of storage and stone benchtops. A home truly planned around the desires of the modern lifestyle, the vast living areas remain open plan but incorporate the clever use of design features and the double-sided gas fireplace to create a wealth of separate living zones.
The generous master suite, including a walk through robe and opulent ensuite, is positioned at the rear of the home so as to have private access to the alfresco areas and uninterrupted views through the rural valleys. Two further double bedrooms provide accommodation for family and guests and share the spacious main bathroom with the convenience of a separate w/c. A fourth bedroom, office or home gym has the benefit of its own private access. The gas feature fire along with ducted heating and cooling ensure climate control throughout Yass’s four distinct seasons.
Surrounding the home, the established, level, low maintenance and irrigated gardens are a private, luscious escape in which to relax and enjoy the views to the rural landscape and Brindabellas. The expansive covered alfresco provides the perfect space for a relaxing evening meal or Sunday lunch. Taking care of vehicle parking is the generous double garage with internal access along with plenty of additional scope for boats and caravans.
With a lifestyle property like this you will never want to leave.
At A Glance
Rates: $2266 per annum (approx.)
Block Size: 1383m2 (approx.)
21 panel Solar panel installation back to the grid
- Luxurious four bedroom home set amidst established gardens in the prestigious Hatton Park Estate.
- Vast open plan living with soaring ceilings, double-sided gas feature fire and walls of glass overlooking the covered alfresco.
- Chefs kitchen with quality appliances, stone benchtops and an abundance of storage.
- Master suite enjoying direct access to the alfresco, walk through robe and opulent ensuite.
- Two additional spacious bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes share the generous family bathroom.
- Fourth bedroom with its own private access. Ideal as a home office or gym room.
- Expansive laundry/mudroom with a wealth of storage.
- Double sided gas feature fire along with ducted heating and cooling provide year round climate control.
- Covered alfresco entertaining area overlooking the gardens and rural views.
- Level, low maintenance, irrigated gardens surround the residence.
- Double garage with auto door and internal access. Additional scope for parking of boats or caravans.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $849,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 1383 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Ensuites: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Outdoor Entertainment Area||Remote Garage|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Cooling||Ducted Heating||Gas Heating|
|Solar Panels||Water Tank|