For Sale Sold | ID# 001015
Price on Application
4 2 4 2
Exemplifying modern living, #1 Haddon Court will meet all of your desires for an easy care and up to date lifestyle.
The front façade and wide entry hall sets the tone for this stylish package and leads your family and guests into the four spacious formal and informal living areas. The centrepiece of the living zones is the open plan designer kitchen showcasing quality appliances, gloss cabinetry and a family friendly layout.
The generous master suite is positioned to be distinct from the remaining bedrooms and includes a luxurious ensuite with feature tiling and walk in robe. Family and guest accommodation opens off a private hall and is centred around the three way family bathroom with the convenience of an additional powder room off the laundry. Abundant storage is a feature with large linen closets, laundry storage and built in wardrobes to all bedrooms. Ducted gas heating and cooling creates a year round oasis.
The relaxation continues onto the spacious covered alfresco linking the informal living with the fully fenced gardens ideal for children and pets. The double garage, additional parking bay and coveted side access to the back yard takes care of the vehicle accommodation.
Located on the Canberra side of Yass, homes of this calibre are highly sought after. Don’t delay in arranging your inspection.
At A Glance
Block Size: 1039m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2266 per annum (approx.)
- Modern four bedroom home within the Mary Reid Estate. Located on the Canberra side of Yass with easy access to the Barton Highway for commuting.
- Wide entry hall leading through to four spacious and elegant formal and informal living areas.
- Open plan and generous kitchen with quality appliances and fittings is at the hub of the living.
- Master suite with a luxurious ensuite and walk in robe positioned to be private from the other bedrooms.
- Three further bedrooms, all with built in robes, share the three way family bathroom. A separate powder room is located off the laundry.
- Abundant storage with linen cupboards, built in laundry storage, and cupboards in the garage.
- Ducted gas heating and add on cooling keeps you comfortable year round.
- The covered alfresco overlooking the fenced and easy care gardens continues the options for entertaining and relaxation.
- Double garage with internal access and auto door along with an additional parking bay and side access to the back yard provides vehicle accommodation.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: Price on Application||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 1039 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 3|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Carports: 2||Deck||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Cooling||Ducted Heating|