House | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 001028
Sat 19 Oct 2019, 12:30 PM
Family Friendly Lifestyle
4 2 2 4
Family Friendly Lifestyle
Situated in the family friendly Mary Reid Estate and with easy access to the Barton Highway for commuters, this four bedroom home is ideal for those looking for a family home or investment property.
The generous casual living area which incorporates an open plan kitchen kitchen forms the hub of the home and caters perfectly to the demands of the modern lifestyle. Opening off the living and overlooking the back yard, the covered alfresco is ideal for weekend barbeques and relaxed family meals. A formal lounge with feature ethanol fireplace provides for quieter relaxation and entertaining.
The master suite with an ensuite and spacious built in wardrobes is located away from the remaining three bedrooms. Ensuring distinction from the living, the bedrooms and family bathroom open off a hall. Ducted gas heating and cooling provide year round climate control.
Easy care landscaping, forming garden rooms, along with a cabana suits today’s busy lifestyle. A double garage with auto door and covered access to the home, along with a further colourbond garage provides vehicle accommodation and workshop space. With scope to add your own personality this home is the ideal place to start.
At A Glance
Block Size: 1118m2 (approx.)
- Family friendly four bedroom home situated in the Mary Reid Estate.
- Spacious open plan casual living area with access to the covered alfresco.
- Formal living with an feature ethanol fireplace.
- Open plan kitchen with gas/electric cooking and dishwasher.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and generous walk in wardrobes.
- Family bathroom situated close to the remaining three bedrooms.
- Ducted heating and cooling.
- Covered entertaining alfresco with a barbeque area, opening off the casual living.
- Attached double garage with auto door and covered access to the home. Second colourbond garage provides additional vehicle parking and workshop space.
- Easy care landscaping with multiple garden rooms and cabana.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: Auction||Auction Date: 19 Oct 2019, 12:30 PM||Location: Yass NSW 2582|
|Land Size: 1118 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 2|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Garage Spaces: 4||Outdoor Entertainment Area||Shed|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Cooling||Ducted Heating|
3 Nicholls Drive, Yass NSW 2582
Open Houses & Inspections
Dates and times that this property will be open for inspection are listed here.
Please contact us to arrange an appointment for inspection at another time.