For Sale Sold | ID# 001073
Perfect First Home
3 1 3 1
Perfect First Home
Are you wanting to enter the property market for the first time? Perhaps you are looking for an addition to your investment portfolio? If this sounds like you look no further than this very tidy three bedroom home situated next to a park and close to both schools and shops.
The cosy living room has views over the parklands and flows through the entry hall to the dining room and tidy kitchen with electric cooking and generous storage options. Opening off the kitchen, the sunny family room extends the options for families and entertaining. Step onto a spacious deck with plenty of room for a weekend barbeque or morning coffee.
All three bedrooms, including a spacious master, share the family bathroom. Year round climate control is easy with a RCAC supported by gas heating. Completing the home is the neat, fenced, landscaped yard and single garage.
This home has much to offer the young family or astute investor looking for a low maintenance package and, with three bedroom homes becoming rare at this price, #28A Pollux Street will not last long.
At a Glance
Block size: 587m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2103.90 per annum (approx.)
- Neat and tidy three bedroom home located next to parklands.
- Cosy formal living room with RCAC.
- Kitchen with electric cooking and scope to add your own personality.
- Dining room opening off the kitchen with gas heating.
- Sunning family room with access to the deck.
- Three bedrooms including a spacious master with a double aspect
- Centrally positioned family bathroom.
- Sunny deck with plenty of room for alfresco entertaining.
- The fully enclosed and landscaped yard makes this home ideal for those with children or pets.
- Single garage.
- Easy access to sporting facilities, schools and shops.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: $379,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 587 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 1||Deck||Fully Fenced|
Heating / Cooling
|Gas Heating||Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|