House | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 001076
Don’t Miss Your New Home
4 2 4 2
Don’t Miss Your New Home
As soon as you walk through the double front doors of #18 Discovery Drive, the sense of space and openness will have you thinking ‘I’m home’.
An entertainer’s delight that maximises the potential for expansive living, be it an intimate dinner party with friends in the formal lounge and dining or casual family meals positioned around the generous kitchen. Leading from the open plan family room, the covered deck further extends the options for a weekend brunch or a relaxed barbeque dinner. Featuring substantial storage and an abundance of bench space the kitchen is truly centred around catering to a modern family lifestyle.
The master suite is well-appointed with a walk-in-robe and ensuite and being located away from the remaining bedrooms ensures privacy. Opening off a private hallway the three additional bedrooms all have built in robes and share the large family bathroom. The separate study is ideal for those looking to be able to work from home.
Views across a dam and onto the distant Brindabellas provide the perfect backdrop to unwind on the deck at the end of the day. A spacious lawned backyard is ideal for children and pets to enjoy hours of outdoor fun. Completing this family friendly property is the double garage with auto doors and the sought after internal access.
Located within a family friendly cul-de-sac estate, make this home a priority to inspect and secure your new lifestyle.
At a Glance
Block Size: 719m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2384 per annum (approx.)
- Four bedroom home located within a family friendly cul-de-sac.
- Expansive formal living and dining rooms.
- Casual living with direct access to the covered entertaining deck.
- Centrally positioned kitchen boasting a walk in pantry, dishwasher, gas/electric cooking and generous storage and bench space.
- Privately positioned master suite ideal as a parent’s retreat with a walk in robe and ensuite.
- Three remaining bedrooms, all with built in robes are centrally located to the family bathroom.
- Study suitable for those looking to work from home.
- Covered alfresco entertaining deck enjoying views across the dam on onto the distant mountains. Spacious yard laid to lawn providing room for children to play.
- Double garage with auto doors and internal access.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $589,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 719 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Ensuites: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Deck||Fully Fenced|
|Outdoor Entertainment Area||Remote Garage|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Cooling||Ducted Heating|