House | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 001085
Location, Location, Location
3 2 2 3
Location, Location, Location
Superbly located and convenient to the main street of Yass with shopping and cafes close by, #41 Polding Street is the quintessential three bedroom brick home. Fresh paintwork and modern day/night blinds combine with the patterned cornices to create a warm homely feel as you step through the door. The formal living opens off the entry hall and, with large windows and the comfort of reverse cycle air conditioning, will quickly become a favourite room to while away the hours in. Share family meals and enjoy time with your guests in the open plan dining and family room combined with the kitchen. The spacious and light kitchen has been renovated to provide an exceptional amount of storage, double drawer dishwasher, electric cooking and generous fridge space.
Opening off the hall all three bedrooms are a double in size and, with fresh neutral paintwork, are ready for you to stamp each of them with your own personality. The family bathroom has had a complete modern make over, beautifully tiled to the ceiling and with a well thought out floorplan to make the most of the space. A second shower and w/c located in the laundry makes getting everyone ready in the mornings that little bit easier, or otherwise renovate and create the ideal mudroom. RCAC in both living areas supported by ceiling fans make this a home suitable for all the seasons.
Low maintenance and fully fenced, the yard and established gardens, will make gardening a pleasure on this corner block that has vehicle access to both Polding and Church Streets. We understand that finding enough space for all of your ‘toys’ can be a problem, not anymore, a generous garage plus 2 extra-long carports at this property are a perfect solution.
This home has been beautifully maintained and is ready to pass to a new family to make memories of their own.
At A Glance
Block Size: 878m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2386 per annum (approx.)
- Three bedroom brick home on the Canberra side of Yass and a short level walk to shops and cafes.
- Very well maintained and updated with fresh paintwork and modern blinds while still retaining the charm of patterned cornices
- Formal living with large windows and RCAC.
- Open plan dining and family room with access to the back yard and RCAC.
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, double drawer dishwasher, generous storage and bench space.
- All three bedrooms are double in size.
- Renovated family bathroom plus a second shower and w/c in the laundry.
- East facing front porch.
- Tandem garage & 2 carports
- Fully fenced with vehicle access to both Polding and Church Streets
- Low maintenance yard with established gardens.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $499,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 878 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 2||Toilets: 2|
|Garage Spaces: 1||Carports: 2||Balcony|
Heating / Cooling
|Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|
41 Polding Street, Yass NSW 2582
Open Houses & Inspections
Dates and times that this property will be open for inspection are listed here.
Please contact us to arrange an appointment for inspection at another time.