House | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 001087
4 3 2 2
A slice of the Hamptons in the Yass Countryside. This classic weatherboard home on 5 acres will envelop you with a sense of calm as soon as you turn in the drive. Positioned on the Canberra side of Yass, only minutes from the both the main street and Barton Highway interchange, you will enjoy all of the country charm without losing town convenience.
Effortlessly elegant, the spacious living area is positioned to capture the surrounding views across your paddocks and onto the beautiful Southern Tablelands landscape. Epitomising the modern country theme the open plan kitchen, with quality appliances and generous utility room, is socially positioned to become the hub of the home.
A full width master suite has all the opulence demanded by the most discerning of buyers with a generous walk in robe and stylish ensuite. Three further double bedrooms provide accommodation for family or guests and share a luxurious family bathroom. Double glazing and the north easterly orientation support the RCAC and ceiling fans to ensure a home that is comfortable throughout all four seasons.
Enjoy a relaxed breakfast or a grand party with stacker doors opening onto the covered alfresco entertaining area seamlessly extending your lifestyle and entertaining options. Complete the move to the country with produce from your own vegetable gardens and fruit trees, while the paddocks provide plenty of scope for a few sheep, alpacas or horses. The 12mx13m colourbond barn with a bathroom is perfect for vehicle parking, caravans, boats or as a workshop.
Your idyllic country lifestyle awaits.
At A Glance
Block Size: 2Ha (4.9 acres) approx.
Reticulated non-potable water allocation
120,000L rainwater storage
Council waste collection
- Four bedroom Hamptons style home located on the Canberra side of Yass.
- Elegant open plan living areas featuring square set cornices and large windows to capture the rural views.
- A modern country theme abounds in the kitchen with a 900mm freestanding cooker, dishwasher, island bench and generous utility room.
- Full width master bedroom with a spacious walk in robe and opulent ensuite.
- Three further double bedrooms, all with built in robes, share the family bathroom.
- Stacker doors open onto the outdoor alfresco area seamlessly extending your relaxation and entertaining options.
- Double glazing and ceiling fans assisted by RCAC provide year round climate control.
- 13m x 12m colourbond barn includes a bathroom and is ideal for vehicle parking, boats, caravans and workshop space.
- Complete the country lifestyle with vegetable gardens, fruit trees and paddocks for your pet sheep, alpacas or horses.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $869,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 2 Hectares|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 2||Toilets: 3|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|