House | For Sale Under Contract | ID# 001105
3 2 4 2
With an emphasis on spacious and light filled family living and entertaining #6 Merriman Drive will surprise you with its well planned layout.
Reaching over both levels the formal and casual living areas provide all of the lifestyle and entertaining room sought by modern families. Forming the hub of the living is the open plan kitchen fitted with recently updated appliances. An expansive covered alfresco extends the lifestyle options with doors opening off the casual living allowing for a seamless flow with the outdoors.
Positioned away from the family accommodation, the master bedroom and ensuite features generous storage with both a walk in robe and built in robes. Both remaining bedrooms are double in size with built in robes and share the centrally located family bathroom with a corner spa and separate w/c. Enjoy year round climate control with ducted gas heating and RCAC.
The landscaped gardens surrounding the home have been designed to be easy care making them ideal for the busy professionals or retirees alike. Completing this package is the double garage with auto door and the coveted vehicle access to the back yard. Easy walking distance to the town centre, parklands and golf club means that you can leave the car at home.
At A Glance
Block Size: 866m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2103.90 per annum (approx.)
- Three bedroom split level home located a short walk to the centre of town, parklands and the golf club.
- Recently painted with a bright colour scheme designed to capitalise on the natural light flooding in.
- Spacious formal and informal living spaces ideal for the modern lifestyle.
- Open plan kitchen with updated appliances and generous storage to cater for families.
- Master bedroom is situated away from the other accommodation and enjoys a walk in robe and ensuite.
- Family bathroom with corner spa and separate w/c is centrally positioned to the remaining two bedrooms, both with built in robes.
- Expansive covered alfresco wraps around the casual living extending the entertaining and lifestyle options.
- Easy care landscaped gardens and a double garage with auto door completes this very well maintained property.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Under Contract|
|Price: $609,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 866 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 1||Ensuites: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
|Remote Garage||Secure Parking||Shed|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Heating||Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|