House | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 001106
Timeless Country Home
4 2 2 4
Timeless Country Home
Captivating your senses from the moment you step through the lynch gate in the picket fence, this beautifully renovated four bedroom home is a contemporary take on an old classic.
Period details including high ceilings, timber panelling and polished boards evoke the timeless elegance of the past from the moment you open the door. The hall opens into a formal living creating an elegant space for quiet entertaining or relaxation. The expansive casual living centres around the modern country kitchen with generous storage, freestanding oven and dishwasher and with the ambiance of a fireplace will become the focal point of your new home. Sliding doors open onto the rear verandah making casual weekend meals a breeze. Verandahs on two sides of the home provide sheltered nooks to sit and drink in the rural and town views.
A spacious master suite is positioned at the rear of the home, offering an abundance of wardrobe storage and the luxury of an ensuite with double shower. The remaining three double bedrooms are within the original part of the home, with one featuring a corner fireplace, and all sharing a modern family bathroom and separate w/c. Modern luxuries of RCAC along with both a slow combustion and electric fire keep you comfortable throughout Yass’s distinct seasons.
Beautiful established cottage gardens, including a firepit area and fruit trees, wrap around the home with plenty of tranquil nooks and wide areas of lawn. The four car garage with auto doors along with a long provides amply for vehicle parking. Positioned at the rear of the garage is a workshop area with additional w/c. Quality country homes such as this rarely come onto the market. Don’t miss out on calling it home.
At A Glance
Block Size: 1046m2 (approx.)
- Classic four bedroom home showcasing period detailing of high ceilings, timber panelling and polished boards creating a warm and inviting ambiance.
- Hallway opening onto the charming formal living room ideal for elegant entertaining.
- Expansive casual living with doors to the rear verandah and the ambiance of a fireplace.
- Stylish kitchen with gas/electric cooking, spacious pantry and dishwasher.
- Generously proportioned master suite with walk in robe and ensuite including a double shower.
- Three further double bedrooms with period detailing.
- Family bathroom with separate w/c.
- RCAC along with slow combustion and electric fireplaces.
- Established cottage gardens including a firepit and fruit trees.
- Four car garage with auto doors and workshop space.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $719,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 1046 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 3|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Garage Spaces: 4||Balcony||Fully Fenced|
|Outdoor Entertainment Area||Remote Garage||Shed|
Heating / Cooling
|Open Fireplace||Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|
3 Mount Street, Yass NSW 2582
Open Houses & Inspections
Dates and times that this property will be open for inspection are listed here.
Please contact us to arrange an appointment for inspection at another time.