House | For Sale Under Contract | ID# 001124
Perfection on Polding
3 2 3 2
Perfection on Polding
This stunning mid-century weatherboard home will have you believing you are stepping into a Country Style magazine. Effortlessly blending the timeless elegance of a bygone age with a light filled modern lifestyle, the current owners attention to detail and use of quality inclusions will impress the most discerning of buyers.
Corner windows drench the full width casual living with natural light while beautiful vistas of the garden draw you through the French doors onto a lavish entertaining deck, ideal for relaxed evening meals and lazy weekend breakfasts. The formal living has the ambiance of an open fire and will take you back to a quieter age of elegant entertaining and lifestyle. With room for a breakfast table the generous kitchen has an abundance of bench space and storage.
Creating a quiet and luxurious oasis, the master bedroom is filled with soft dappled light, and with a fully fitted dressing room and ensuite, your sanctuary is complete. Two further double bedrooms share the charming family bathroom with original fixtures and the convenience of a separate w/c. The bright sunroom is ideal as an additional living space, office or perhaps a playroom. Ducted gas heating, RCAC and open fire provide an abundance of climate control options.
The verdant gardens wrap around the home and have been beautifully imagined creating multiple rooms. Cottage plantings create a riot of sessional colour amongst the many shades of green from the established trees and hedging, while you will be enveloped in the wafting perfume of roses and lavender. With a wide sweep of manicure lawn children will be able to play and really discover if fairies live at the bottom of this garden. Completing your move to the country is the henhouse and kitchen garden. Vehicle accommodation is provided with a single attached garage and carport.
Don’t miss out on making this gorgeous home yours.
At A Glance
Block Size: 973.3m2 (approx.)
- Beautiful 3 bedroom mid-century weatherboard home, set within a desirable location.
- Elegant formal living with the ambiance of an open fire
- Full width and light filled casual living opening onto the spacious alfresco deck.
- Sunroom ideal as an office or playroom.
- Generous kitchen with room for the breakfast table.
- Master bedroom with a delightful leafy aspect, fully fitted dressing room and ensuite
- Two further bedrooms sharing the family bathroom with a separate w/c.
- Ducted gas heating, RCAC, and a wood fire for year round climate control.
- Retaining a wealth of charming period detailing with patterned cornices and statement lighting along with quality carpets and blinds.
- Verdant established gardens filled with cottage plantings and mature trees. Henhouse and kitchen garden.
- Single attached garage and carport.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Under Contract|
|Price: $689,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 973.3 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 1||Ensuites: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 1||Carports: 1||Deck|
|Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area||Secure Parking|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Heating||Open Fireplace||Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|
19 Polding Street, Yass NSW 2582
Open Houses & Inspections
Dates and times that this property will be open for inspection are listed here.
Please contact us to arrange an appointment for inspection at another time.