For Sale Sold | ID# 001140
4 2 2
Positioned within one of the most tightly held streets in Yass, properties of this calibre are a rare offering. Sympathetically brought into the modern day while losing none of the elegance of a inter war Californian Bungalow, the ambiance of this home will delight you from the moment you step through the door.
Timeless sophistication is exemplified from the glorious entrance hall through to the formal living and dining with a soft colour palette combining with the period detailing of high patterned ceilings, deep windows, open fireplaces and picture rails. Beautifully incorporated, the modern extension provides a spacious family living area enjoying doors to the covered entertaining deck and garden views. Continuing in the theme, quality appliances and an abundance of storage within the country kitchen will delight cooks.
All boasting fitted cabinetry the bedrooms are generously proportioned and the addition of a separate office is a sought after feature in the era of working from home. Two renovated bathrooms complete the accommodation. Ducted gas heating with add on cooling along with ducted vacuum is a nod to present day convenience.
Glorious throughout the changing seasons, the garden is an abundance of leafy surrounds and cottage plantings. A deep shaded verandah and an entertaining patio provide plenty of options for outdoor relaxation. Only a short stroll to the main street yet seeming worlds away from a modern busy life, this home will take you back to a quieter era.
At A Glance
Block Size: 786.7m2 (approx.)
- Elegant, four bedroom, double brick Californian Bungalow sitting within a tightly held location.
- Three spacious living areas including a sympathetically extended family room and formal living and dining retaining period features.
- Modern country kitchen with an abundance of storage and quality appliances.
- Four gracious bedrooms share the two renovated bathrooms. All the bedrooms have generous built in wardrobes. A dedicated office is a sought after feature.
- Ducted gas heating with add on cooling along with ducted vacuum is throughout the home.
- Deep front verandah and a covered entertaining deck provide plenty of outdoor entertaining options.
- Glorious established gardens wrap around the home.
- Double garage with a workshop area, wood shed and chicken run.
- A short stroll to the main street and within a blue ribbon location.
- Rewired and re-plumbed meaning much of the hard work has been done.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: $789,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 786.7 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 2||Built-in Wardrobes|
|Dishwasher||Ducted Vacuum System||Study|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Cooling||Ducted Heating||Open Fireplace|