For Sale Sold | ID# 001148
Expressions of Interest
Coast & County
4 2 2
Coast & County
Evoking a breezy coastal vibe this home set high amongst generous grounds. As you step inside you will immediately be transported to a relaxed hideaway using a fresh Hamptons colour palette combined with the natural beauty of sisal carpets and timber accents.
Stretching across the rear of the home, the multiple light filled living areas are able to be cleverly sectioned to provide a range of entertaining zones or opened up for grand entertaining. Continuing the coastal theme, the open plan kitchen features a blue and white theme with quality appliances and direct access to the covered entertaining deck.
Positioned at the front of the upper floor the master bedroom suite enjoys sweeping vistas of the rural landscape and mountain ranges providing an everchanging panorama. A fully updated luxurious ensuite makes this the perfect parents retreat. Two further generous bedrooms open off a private hallway and share the spacious family bathroom with the opulence of a claw foot bath. A fourth bedroom is located on the ground floor and with private access is ideal to become a teenagers retreat or home office.
Abundantly practical this home has a wealth of storage and along with the generous mud room also has the convenience of a third w/c. Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling along with strategically placed RCAC units ensure climate control throughout our four distinct seasons.
Step out onto the covered entertaining deck that overlooks the leafy gardens and spectacular views, while enjoying an evening barbeque or weekend brunch. The studio with its own sundrenched deck is poised to become your new art space, yoga room or perhaps a spa room. An arbour of trees lead you through the garden to a fenced vegetable garden featuring raised beds and storage provided by a garden shed.
Life in your new home will be impressively effortless, just unpack your bags and begin your new lifestyle.
AT A GLANCE
Block Size: 2020m2 approx.
Whole house water filtration system
- Grand four bedroom home located within a quiet street and freshly renovated with a breezy Hamptons theme
- Extensive Living areas along the rear of the home overlooking the gardens and with direct access to the covered deck.
- Open plan kitchen featuring quality appliances, stone benchtops and stunning views
- Spacious and privately positioned master suite and ensuite with a panoramic view of the rural landscape and mountain ranges
- Two further double bedrooms on the upper level and the fourth bedroom/teenagers retreat share the family bathroom featuring an opulent claw foot bath
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling are supported by RCAC units to provide year round climate control
- Covered entertaining deck overlooks the leafy back yard with an segregated vegetable garden and garden shed
- An additional studio with a sun drenched deck is perfect as an art space of yoga room
- Attached double garage with auto doors and additional side access to the back yard ensures there is an abundance of room for vehicles
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: Expressions of Interest||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 2020 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 2||Built-in Wardrobes|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Cooling||Ducted Heating|