House | For Sale Under Contract | ID# 001172
3 2 3 2
Bringing a touch of the far east to Yass # 19 Clayton Street is set to surprise with the offerings behind the double gates. Step into a sanctuary built around a hidden courtyard designed to shut out the modern day cares.
A grand entry leads you through to the formal living overlooking the courtyard and with the elegance of a gas fireplace you can while away the hours in comfort. Designed in an L shape the family room and casual dining stretches around the spacious and well appointed kitchen to provide an easy relaxed lifestyle. With access to the back yard, it means that alfresco entertaining will become a breeze with the easy flow between the areas.
Linked by a glass walled gallery the master suite provides a restful and private escape and with a full ensuite including a bath, is an oasis of relaxation. Be transported to the Orient in the secret outdoor room opening off the master suite, hidden from the rest of the home, it will become your very own escape. A separate wing is home to the further two double bedrooms sharing the family bathroom full of designer touches and a separate powder room. Reverse cycle air-conditioning ensures year round comfort while warm tones coupled with the crisp white plantation shutters throughout calms the senses.
The internal courtyard along with the spacious paved areas provides plenty of options for outdoor past times and the wide sweep of lawn in the terraced back yard is perfect for children and pets to enjoy. With a double attached garage and side access for parking trailers, boats or caravans, this home has no shortage of vehicle accommodation. Solar panels are already installed boosting energy efficiency.
An ideal home for both retirees and families alike, opposite parkland in a quiet loop street, and with farmland behind, what more could you ask if you are seeking a relaxed country lifestyle.
At A Glance
Block Size: 1500m2 (approx.)
- Spacious 3 bedroom home evoking a sense of the Orient with an internal courtyard hidden behind the front façade.
- Grand entry with double doors leading into the formal living with the ambiance of a gas fireplace.
- Open plan family room and casual dining stretching around the spacious kitchen.
- Privately positioned master suite with built in robes and full ensuite including a bath and separate w/c. Step out to a private alfresco room.
- Two further double bedrooms, both with built in robes, share access to the family bathroom and powder room.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the home.
- Plantation shutters and quality fittings with a warm colour scheme.
- An abundance of outdoor options with the courtyard, paved dining area and wide sweep of lawn in the terraced gardens.
- Double attached garage along with side access for additional parking and circular drive.
- Solar panels back to the grid.
- Positioned opposite parklands on a quiet loop street.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Under Contract|
|Price: $779,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 1500 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 1||Ensuites: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Courtyard||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|