House | For Sale Under Contract | ID# 001189
Expressions of Interest
4 2 2
A rare chance to secure this charming period home in a highly sought Church Street location in the heart of Yass. Thoughtfully updated throughout, modern-day necessities have been harmoniously blended into the original features such as high patterned ceilings, polished floorboards and quaint picture rails.
Perched on a commanding corner block, the property’s striking character is complimented by its stunning landscaping. Step back in time behind the feature leadlight front door, to discover the home’s charming layout including formal lounge with fireplace and sunny deep bench seat (a perfect reading nook), formal dining with fireplace and French doors leading out to the wrap around verandah, bright crisp kitchen equipped with standalone oven & gas cooktop, dishwasher, gorgeous timber benchtops and separate butler’s style pantry.
The luxurious master bedroom offers his and hers built-ins, with an additional three generously sized bedrooms for the rest of the family. Two bathrooms will no doubt eliminate waiting time, both renovated to an immaculate standard. Including dual showerheads, double vanity and clawfoot bath to soak away a long day, plus additional powder room style bathroom with second shower. Rear access to the home is via the country style internal laundry complete with enclosed coat room and third WC beneath the verandah.
Entertain in style beneath an extensive rear deck with spa, perfect for all seasons with a large covered portion. The detached garage is ideal for a man cave retreat and storage needs, with a studio with kitchenette and separate entry (formally used as a home salon). All updates have been thought of here with ducted air-conditioning & heating, gas hot water and solar system.
Expressions of Interest upon inspection are being taken now to secure this delightful home situated within walking distance to the main street amenities, major supermarket, schools and childcare.
AT A GLANCE
Block size: 2023m2 approx.
- Prominent Yass period residence in a coveted position
- Updated throughout while retaining the original theme of the home
- Polished floorboards to the main living spaces, high patterned ceilings, stunning leadlight features and picture rails
- Renovated tiled kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and butlers style pantry
- Light filled formal living room with fireplace and deep bay window – a perfect reading nook
- Formal dining ideal for family gatherings with French doors opening to the verandah
- Four generous sized bedrooms for the family, main with built in bench seat and robes
- Main bathroom with double vanity, clawfoot bathtub and dual showerheads
- Secondary well-sized bathroom with shower
- Wrap around verandah and rear covered entertaining deck with spa
- Detached garage and adjoining studio with separate entry, air con and kitchenette
- Includes gas hot water, 14kw ducted reverse cycle heating and air conditioning and 6.6kw solar system
- Walking distance to amenities including nearby primary school, supermarket and cafes
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Under Contract|
|Price: Expressions of Interest||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 2023 Square Metres|
|Gas Hot Water|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 2||Built-in Wardrobes|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Deck||Fully Fenced|
|Outdoor Entertainment Area||Outside Spa|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Cooling||Ducted Heating|