House | For Sale Under Contract | ID# 001203
Expressions of Interest
Often Sought, Rarely Found
3 4 10
Often Sought, Rarely Found
From the moment you sweep up the sealed drive and spy this architecturally inspired north facing estate you will know you have arrived at something special. Positioned on the Canberra side of Yass, only minutes from the both the main street and Barton Highway interchange, you will enjoy all of the country charm without losing town convenience.
Effortlessly elegant, the spacious living area is positioned to capture the surrounding views across your established gardens and onto the beautiful Southern Tablelands landscape. Meeting the demands of a modern lifestyle the open plan kitchen, with quality appliances and abundant storage, is socially positioned to become the hub of the home.
A full width master suite has the generous proportions demanded by the most discerning of buyers with a private sitting room, spacious built in robes and stylish ensuite. Two further double bedrooms, both flooded with northern light and featuring built in robes provide accommodation for family or guests and share the family bathroom. The north easterly orientation coupled with ducted gas heating and RCAC ensure a home that is comfortable throughout all four seasons.
Enjoy a grand party or relaxed brunch within the fully enclosed Queensland room seamlessly extending your lifestyle and entertaining options. Wrapping around the home sunny verandahs provide additional places to soak in the rural ambiance or sink into the spa and watch the twilight vista. Wide sweeps of lawn edges with established gardens and mature hedging enfold the home enriching the park like atmosphere.
Vehicle parking is in abundance with 4 car garaging and lockable workshop space along with multiple carport options and an over height drive through, fully enclosed caravan shed.
Complete the move to the country with produce from your own vegetable gardens, fruit trees and room for chickens, while the paddocks provide plenty of scope for a few sheep, alpacas or horses.
Your idyllic country lifestyle awaits.
At A Glance
Block Size: 2.402Ha (5.9 acres) approx.
Natural Gas connection
Council waste collection
Solar panels to grid
- Three bedroom north facing home located on the Canberra side of Yass.
- Elegant open plan living areas with views over the gardens and rural landscape
- Open plan kitchen featuring quality appliances and an abundance of storage.
- Full width master bedroom suite with a spacious siting room, built in robes and ensuite.
- Two further double bedrooms, both with built in robes, share the family bathroom.
- Fully enclosed Queensland room extend the living and entertaining options
- Ducted gas heating, RCAC and ceiling fans provide year round climate control.
- Verandahs and established gardens wrap around the home providing a tranquil retreat.
- Luxury of a spa to sit back and relax while enjoying the rural vistas.
- 4 car lock up garaging with workshop space, additional carports for cars and trailers. Drive through over height fully enclosed caravan garaging.
- Complete the country lifestyle with vegetable gardens, fruit trees and paddocks for your pet sheep, alpacas or horses.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Under Contract|
|Price: Expressions of Interest||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 2.402 Hectares|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 2||Ensuites: 2|
|Alarm System||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Garage Spaces: 5||Carports: 5||Fully Fenced|
|Outdoor Entertainment Area||Outside Spa||Secure Parking|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Heating||Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|
|Solar Panels||Water Tank|