House | For Sale Under Contract | ID# 001207
Dress Circle Location
4 2 2
Dress Circle Location
Boasting one of Yass’s most exclusive addresses #11 Fifield Lane blends the ambiance of mid-century architecture with the modern finish required by the most discerning of owners.
Bathed in natural light from the abundant windows, the generously proportioned formal living and dining harks back to a quieter era and creates elegant spaces in which to both unwind and entertain. Up to the minute, the renovated kitchen features crisp white cabinetry and quality appliances and will become the hub of your new home overlooking the casual living spaces and beautifully matching the requirements of modern family life.
Three bedrooms featuring patterned cornices, built in robes and RCAC, open off a wide hallway and share the updated family bathroom. A home for all seasons, reverse cycle air-conditioning combined with the charm of a slow combustion fire ensures that you are comfortable year round while the expansive covered deck at the rear of the home extends the lifestyle and entertaining options.
An outstanding feature of this home is the fully self-contained flat linked to the main house via a vestibule and providing a spacious bedroom and living area along with a kitchenette and private bathroom. With it own private entrance it is ideal for extended families, guest accommodation or a home office.
Mature gardens wrap around the home and have been beautifully imagined creating multiple rooms. Cottage plantings create a riot of sessional colour amongst the many shades of green from the established trees, while you will be enveloped in the wafting perfume of roses and lavender. Completing this package is the vehicle accommodation provided by two single garages.
In a prized and private location this home has rooftop views over Yass all while only being a moment from the centre of town and close to the golf course, schools and hospital.
At A Glance
Block Size: 1543m2 (approx.)
- Beautiful 3 bedroom mid-century home, set within an exclusive location.
- Elegant formal living and formal dining with the ambiance of an slow combustion fire
- Spacious and light filled casual living opening onto the generous and covered alfresco deck.
- Renovated kitchen with crisp white cabinetry and quality appliances.
- Three bedrooms opening off the hall with built in robes and RCAC.
- Renovated family bathroom positioned close to the bedrooms.
- RCAC, and a wood fire for year round climate control.
- Fully self contained one bedroom flat with a private entrance, living area, kitchenette and bathroom.
- Retaining a wealth of charming period detailing with patterned cornices and statement lighting along with quality carpets and blinds.
- Mature established gardens filled with cottage plantings and mature trees and shrubs
- Single attached garage and secondary single garage.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Under Contract|
|Price: $849,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 1543 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 2||Built-in Wardrobes|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Deck||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Open Fireplace||Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|