For Sale Sold | ID# 000800
Lifestyle, Location & Land
4 3 2 2
Lifestyle, Location & Land
Offering options for all the family, this home set on 4.8 acres of land, has all the conveniences of town living while enjoying a country lifestyle.
The vast kitchen and casual living room combine to become the hub of the home and, with direct access to the terrace and in-ground pool, entertaining will be a breeze. A quieter pace is catered for in the formal living while the dedicated office has its own access perfect for the executive working from home.
A full width master suite creates a parent’s retreat with private access to the alfresco along with a dressing room and two-way ensuite. Three further double bedrooms are located at the opposite end of the home and share the generous family bathroom with a separate w/c and full height tiling. Ducted evaporative cooling along with a slow combustion heater and ceiling fans provide climate control.
The double garage provides vehicle parking with an additional double garage ideal as a workshop or games room. Easy care gardens surround the home while the paddock is perfect for those with a horse. With a current minimum block size of 700m2 there is also potential for future subdivision (STCA).
AT A GLANCE
Block Size: 1.958 ha (4.8ac) approx.
Rates: $2099.56 per annum (approx.)
Zoning: R1 General Residential (minimum lot size 700m2)
Council Waste Collection
- Spacious four bedroom home set within 4.8 acres has options for all the family.
- Generous formal and informal living areas create multiple areas for a relaxed lifestyle.
- Vast kitchen with granite benchtops, electric cooking, dishwasher and walk in pantry overlooks the casual living and swimming pool.
- Full width master suite with a dressing room and two-way ensuite.
- Three further double bedrooms, all with built in robes, share the family bathroom with full height tiling.
- Office with external access is perfect for the executive working from home.
- Laundry with an abundance of storage ideal for the large family.
- Ducted evaporative cooling, slow combustion heating and ceiling fans provide year-round climate control.
- Inground swimming pool provides hours of summer fun.
- Two double colourbond garages for vehicle accommodation and workshop space.
- Paddock provides room for horses.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries".
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: $829,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 1.958 Hectares|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 2||Toilets: 2|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Courtyard||Fully Fenced|
|Outdoor Entertainment Area||Swimming Pool - In Ground|
Heating / Cooling