For Sale Sold | ID# 000854
Easy Care Living
3 3 2 1
Easy Care Living
Are you looking for an easy care first home or perhaps a retiree looking to downsize without compromising on style or entertaining space? #19 Colls Close will meet all your desires for an up to date lifestyle.
With a neutral and in vogue colour palette the spacious formal and informal living areas create the hub of the home and provide options for both a busy family lifestyle and quiet relaxation. Forming the centrepiece, the open plan kitchen is positioned so that you don’t miss a minute with your guests and features quality appliances, gloss benchtops and designer touches.
The generous master suite is positioned to be private from the living areas and includes a luxury ensuite and walk in robe. Additional family and guest accommodation is beautifully catered for with the remaining two double bedrooms, both with built in robes, and sharing the family bathroom. Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling guarantees year-round comfort.
The relaxation continues onto the covered alfresco linking the informal living with the private rear garden and perfect for weekend barbeques. The oversized single garage with auto door and internal access takes care of the vehicle accommodation. Nearing completion, don’t miss the opportunity to make this home yours.
At A Glance:
Block Size: 569.88m2 (approx.)
House Size: 205.33m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2103.90 per annum (approx.)
- Brand new, modern three-bedroom home within the Morton Avenue Estate. Close to schools and with easy access to the Barton Highway.
- The open plan kitchen with quality appliances and fittings is at the hub of the spacious living areas providing both formal and informal entertaining options.
- Master suite with an up to the minute ensuite and walk in robe.
- Two further bedrooms, both with built in robes, share the family bathroom.
- Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling keeps you comfortable year-round.
- The covered alfresco overlooking the rear garden continues the options for entertaining and relaxation.
- Oversized single garage with internal access and auto door provides vehicle accommodation.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: $509,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 569 Square Metres|
|Floor Area: 205 sqm|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 2||Toilets: 2|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes|
|Garage Spaces: 1||Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Cooling||Ducted Heating|