For Sale Sold | ID# 000857
Perfect First Home
3 1 2 4
Perfect First Home
If you are looking for your first home or to add to your investment portfolio look no further than this neat and tidy home with a sought-after location close to both the primary and high schools. Freshly painted throughout and with new blinds, there is noting to do but move in.
Full width the formal living and dining will meet the demands of today’s open plan lifestyle, with direct access to the outdoor spaces. A sunny casual dining area adjacent to the spacious kitchen is ideal for relaxed family meals. Three bedrooms, one with built in robes, share the two-way family bathroom. Conveniently separate is the w/c. Ensuring comfort throughout the year is the RCAC and slow combustion heater.
The large and gently sloping block is low maintenance and has plenty of potential to be designed to suit your requirements, from lawn for children to vegetable gardens and a chicken run to complete your tree change. A charming miniature cottage houses the sauna and an additional shower. Vehicle accommodation is provided with a double garage and skillion carport.
At A Glance
Block Size: 2023m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2137.74 per annum (approx.)
- Three-bedroom block home located a short walk to both primary and high schools.
- Formal Living and dining form the heart of the home.
- Spacious kitchen with an open plan meals area.
- Three bedrooms, one with built in robe, share the two-way family bathroom with the convenience of a separate w/c.
- RCAC and slow combustion heater provides year-round comfort.
- Large gently sloping block with plenty of scope to landscape to meet your requirements.
- Additional external shower and sauna
- Double garage along with a double carport takes care of the vehicle accommodation along with garden sheds for tool and mower storage
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: $429,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 2023 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Carports: 2|
Heating / Cooling
|Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|