For Sale Sold | ID# 000870
Perfect First Home
3 1 2 1
Perfect First Home
Are you wanting to enter the property market for the first time? Perhaps you are looking for an addition to your investment portfolio? If this sounds like you look no further than this very tidy three bedroom home situated close to both primary and high schools.
The cosy living room flows through to the tidy kitchen with gas cooking and generous storage options. Opening off the kitchen, the sunny dining room extends the options for families and entertaining. All three bedrooms, including a spacious master, share the family bathroom with the convenience of a separate powder room. Year-round climate control is easy with a new RCAC supported by a slow combustion heater. Completing the home is the neat, fully fenced, landscaped yard and single garage.
This home has much to offer the young family or astute investor looking for a low maintenance package and, with three-bedroom homes becoming rare at this price, #7 Hope Street will not last long.
At a Glance
Block size: 638.6m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2103.90 per annum (approx.)
- Cosy living room with RCAC and slow combustion heater.
- Kitchen with gas cooking and scope to add your own personality.
- Sunny dining room.
- Three bedrooms including a spacious master with a double aspect
- Family bathroom with a separate powder room.
- The fully enclosed and landscaped yard makes this home ideal for those with children or pets.
- Single garage.
- Easy access to parklands, sporting facilities, schools and shops.
- Currently tenanted until September 2018 at $310 per week.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: $359,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 638 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 1||Fully Fenced|
Heating / Cooling
|Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|