House | For Sale Under Contract | ID# 000887
Timeless Country Home
4 2 2 2
Timeless Country Home
Encapsulating country living and modern farmhouse styling, this approximately one acre property is the perfect answer if you are seeking a tree change. Beautifully maintained and presented, the four bedroom home is a contemporary take on an old classic.
Period details including high ceilings, picture rails and polished boards capture your senses from the moment you open the door. Spacious and bathed in light the formal living creates an elegant space for quiet entertaining or relaxation. The full width casual living centred around the French Provincial kitchen with a butlers pantry will become the focal point of your home with French doors stepping out onto the wrap around verandahs showcasing glorious views across the gorge.
A spacious master suite has doors leading onto the verandahs, a walk in robe and access to the two way bathroom. A further suite with its own ensuite, private entrance and deck is ideal for extended family or guest accommodation. Light and bright the remaining two double bedrooms both have built in robes. Modern luxuries of ducted gas heating and RCAC provide a home that is comfortable year round.
Beautiful established gardens, including a small orchard, wrap around the home with plenty of tranquil nooks and wide areas of lawn. The double garage with auto doors along with a second driveway provides amply for vehicle parking. A small paddock completes the farmhouse ambiance of this spectacular property.
At A Glance
Lots: 1 & 2
Block Size: 4046m2 (approx.)
- Four bedroom home showcasing period detailing of high ceilings, picture rails and polished boards creating a warm and inviting ambiance.
- Spacious and light formal living room ideal for elegant entertaining.
- Full width casual living with French doors to the wrap around verandahs.
- Stylish kitchen with electric cooking, spacious pantry and dishwasher.
- Generously proportioned master suite with doors to the verandah, walk in robe and access to the two way bathroom.
- Two further double bedrooms with built in robes.
- Guest suite with an ensuite and private entrance.
- Ducted gas heating supported by RCAC.
- Established gardens including a small orchard and paddock.
- Double garage with auto doors.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Under Contract|
|Price: $699,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 4046 Square Metres|
|Gas Hot Water|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Ensuites: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Fully Fenced||Remote Garage|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Heating||Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|