House | For Sale Under Contract | ID# 000892
3 1 2 1
Situated within a sought-after location only moments to the main street this Californian Bungalow will enchant you with its links to a bygone era showcasing a richness of period features such as high patterned ceilings, cedar joinery and picture rails.
Elegantly proportioned the formal living and dining rooms provide both family living and entertaining options while the spacious kitchen overlooks the sunny casual breakfast room and casual living space. Three double bedrooms, two with built in cabinetry, share the black and white renovated bathroom. Storage is in abundance with a walk-in cloak cupboard and full-length linen closets. A second w/c is located next to the laundry.
Step outside to a vine hung covered alfresco, the ideal place for relaxed summer living or soak up the ambiance from the deep front verandah. A delightful ‘Peter Rabbit’ garden surrounds the home with winding paths, sheltered nooks and cottage plantings creating a magical place for children to explore. A single garage completes this very special home.
At A Glance
Block Size: 1071m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2103.90 per annum (approx.)
- Three-bedroom Californian Bungalow positioned close to the main street and within a sought-after precinct.
- Retaining many original period features such as high patterned ceilings, cedar joinery and picture rails.
- Wide entry hall with a walk-in cloak cupboard.
- Elegant formal living and dining rooms, along with a sunny breakfast room provide multiple options for the family lifestyle and are warmed by gas heating.
- Spacious kitchen with electric cooking and pantry.
- Three double bedrooms, two with built in cabinetry, have quiet garden views.
- Recently renovated bathroom, featuring black and white tiling, and a second w/c positioned next to the laundry.
- Covered alfresco overlooking the back garden and deep front verandah.
- Cottage gardens with winding paths, hidden nooks and English plantings.
- Single detached garage.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Under Contract|
|Price: $589,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 1071 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 2|
|Garage Spaces: 1||Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Open Fireplace||Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|