For Sale Sold | ID# 000897
3 1 4
This neat and tidy three-bedroom home is the ideal first home or tidy investment property with plenty of scope to also add your own touches.
The light filled living and dining features timber floor boards, RCAC and gas fire, while also enjoying access to the front verandah. The neat kitchen has gas cooking, double sink and pantry space. The three bedrooms, two with built-in robes, open off a private hallway and share the family bathroom.
Abundant shedding within the enclosed backyard includes a double garage, double carport, two garden sheds and the covered outdoor entertaining area that will provide hours of enjoyment.
Currently renting for $300.00 per week, don’t delay in contacting us to arrange an inspection.
At a Glance
Block size: 714.5m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2103.90 per annum (approx.)
- Three-bedroom brick home ideal as a neat and tidy investment.
- Combined lounge and dining featuring floorboards, RCAC and gas heating.
- Kitchen with gas cooking, overlooking the back yard.
- Three bedrooms, two with built in robes, share the family bathroom.
- Generous double garage and carport along with two garden sheds provide abundant storage.
- Fenced and level backyard is easy care for tenants.
- Currently renting for $300 per week.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: $339,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 714 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Carports: 2||Fully Fenced|
|Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Gas Heating||Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|