House | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 000907
4 2 2
A truly modern home. From the moment you spy the front façade and step into the entry foyer you will realise that you have come home to a designer lifestyle. The perfect balance of both formal and casual living spaces accentuate the modernistic style showcased by this home.
Centring the living zone is the gourmet kitchen with quality appliances and butlers pantry, the ideal backdrop to a lifestyle sought by families of today. Seamlessly merging with the casual dining, the two covered alfresco areas beautifully cater to outdoor entertaining. A spacious master suite, complete with walk in robe and luxurious ensuite and a further three double bedrooms complete the accommodation. A spacious office is ideal for the executive working from home.
In vogue floor tiles linking the traffic areas, along with ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling makes for an easy care home while executive appointments throughout will leave no doubt that this home has been finished to the standard demanded by the most exacting of residents. Storage is a feature with generous linen closets and attic storage accessed from a pull down ladder
An over height double garage with auto door and internal access is complimented the sought after side access for caravans, boats and trailers. Situated within easy reach of the Barton Highway ideal for commuters, the perfect family home awaits.
Block Size: 1077m2 (approx.)
House Size: 308.30m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2103.90 per annum (approx.)
- Brand new, modern four bedroom home within the Morton Avenue Estate. Close to schools and with easy access to the Barton Highway.
- The designer kitchen with quality appliances and fittings is at the hub of the spacious living areas providing both formal and informal entertaining options. A butlers pantry allows for the appliances to be stored away.
- Master suite with a luxurious ensuite, walk in robe and private access to the terrace.
- Three further bedrooms, all with built in robes, share the three way family bathroom and separate w/c.
- Spacious office ideal for the executive working from home.
- Storage is a feature with a generous linen closet and attic storage accessed from a pull down ladder.
- Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling keeps you comfortable year round.
- The two covered alfresco entertaining areas overlook the gardens and enjoy views over the township extending the options for relaxation.
- Double garage with internal access and side access to the back yard provides vehicle accommodation.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $645,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 1077 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Ensuites: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Outdoor Entertainment Area||Remote Garage|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Heating||Evaporative Cooling|