House | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 000910
Quality Home, Outstanding Views
4 3 2
Quality Home, Outstanding Views
Majestic views over the Yass township to the rolling green hills beyond set this home apart. Built by renowned local builder, Peter Grieves, and beautifully maintained by the owners this quality property will not disappoint.
Spacious and drenched in natural light the open plan living has been planned with modern family life in mind and uses architecture to create multiple lifestyle zones within the space. A wall of glass with access to the verandah, allows you to drink in the vistas. Quality cabinetry and an abundance of storage will delight you in the kitchen.
Generously proportioned, the master suite, with walk through robe and ensuite, also enjoys private access to the verandahs and a north-easterly aspect. On this level are two further double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes, as a three way family bathroom. The laundry is built with a family in mind with both workspace and storage. Ducted gas heating supported by RCAC and ceiling fans provides climate control throughout the changing seasons of Yass.
On the lower level the possibilities are endless, self contained accommodation for parents or adult children, a teenagers retreat, or the ideal space for a home business with its own entrance. The spacious living and dining has a small kitchenette, while the hall leads to a double bedroom and bathroom.
Stepping outside, the large terraced block features easy care plantings, designed to be a riot of colour through spring, along with the privacy of mature hedges. With the home set well back from the street, the double garage and storage room is complimented by additional parking areas in front of the home for guests.
Outstanding views, spacious block and a home of high calibre, this property will tick all of the boxes.
At A Glance
Block Size: 2166m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2103.90 per annum (approx.)
- Four bedroom home built by Peter Grieves with outstanding north-easterly views.
- Spacious open plan living areas showcase a wall of glass and access to the verandah and entertaining patio.
- Well appointed kitchen with quality cabinetry and appliances along with an abundance of storage.
- Master bedroom with private access to the verandah, walk through robe and ensuite.
- Two further double bedrooms share the three way family bathroom and separate w/c.
- Generous laundry with workspace, storage and external access.
- Self contained apartment on the lower level with open plan living and kitchenette, double bedroom and bathroom.
- Ducted gas heating with RCAC and ceiling fans.
- Double garage and storage room with auto door and internal access is complimented by additional parking in front of the home.
- Terraced easy care gardens with mature hedges complete this outstanding property.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $689,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 2166 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 2||Ensuites: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Balcony||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Gas Heating||Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|