For Sale Sold | ID# 000914
A contemporary take on an old classic. #29A Demestre Street will enchant you from the moment you arrive. An on-trend colour palette of greys and charcoals balanced with crisp white is a theme repeated throughout the property.
Greeting you to the home is a timber porch and shiny black door. Light filled the living area enjoys a double aspect with charming full length windows overlooking the front garden. Newly renovated in a modern country style, the crisp kitchen features gas cooking, dishwasher and a pantry.
Three bedrooms open off the hall and all boast new carpets and paintwork along with the charm of original timber casement windows. Located at the end of the hall is a neat and tidy family bathroom, while a convenient second w/c is positioned off the laundry. Climate control is provided with RCAC and a gas bayonet.
A level backyard is easily maintained with lawn and weeping birches and is fully fenced making it ideal for those with pets. The spacious garden shed has lights and power and side vehicle access is provided to the back yard.
This gorgeous cottage will not last long. Don’t miss your chance to call it home.
At A Glance
Block Size: 440m2 (approx.)
- Charming renovated character cottage. Freshly painted and with new floor coverings.
- Light filled living room with beautiful windows overlooking the front garden.
- Renovated kitchen with new cabinetry and gas cooking.
- Three bedrooms overlooking the back yard, all with new carpets.
- Family bathroom featuring a shower over the bath, new basin and w/c. A second w/c is positioned off the laundry.
- Level back yard with weeping birches and cottage plantings.
- Large garden shed with lights and power. Original brick outhouse is a country touch.
- Gravelled parking area and side access to the back yard for vehicles.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: $379,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 440 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 1||Dishwasher|
Heating / Cooling
|Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|