For Sale Sold | ID# 000924
2 1 2 1
The quintessential country cottage. High patterned ceilings, polished boards and picture rails are complimented by the charming gardens surrounding this much loved home.
Spacious living and dining are positioned around the renovated kitchen with all the modern conveniences of gas/electric cooking and a dishwasher while a north facing sunroom is drenched in natural light and overlooks the spacious rear yard and open parklands beyond.
Sweet dreams are made in the elegant master bedroom with French doors onto the covered deck and a double aspect to enjoy the garden views. A second bedroom is ideal guest accommodation or office and shares close access to the bathroom. Gas heating and the ambiance of a wood fire keep you cosy throughout the cool evenings.
Enjoy your gardens from the covered deck and with open parkland surrounding the home make the most of the green oasis. A short walk to both the town centre, golf course and bowling greens, what more could you ask for? The garage located in the back yard completes this property with car accommodation or workshop space.
At A Glance
Block Size: 904.2m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2103.90 per annum (approx.)
- Charming two-bedroom cottage located a short walk to the town centre, golf club and bowling greens.
- High patterned ceilings, picture rails and polished boards throughout the home create a warm ambiance.
- Spacious living and dining with both slow combustion and gas heating.
- Renovated country kitchen with gas/electric cooking and the convenience of a dishwasher.
- North facing sunroom with views over the surrounding parkland.
- Spacious master bedroom with French doors and a second guest bedroom share the family bathroom.
- Cottage gardens surround the home along with parklands on two sides.
- Garage for vehicle accommodation and workshop space.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: $399,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 904 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 2||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 1||Deck||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling