House | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 000938
Perfect First Home
2 1 2 2
Perfect First Home
Are you wanting to enter the property market for the first time? Perhaps you are looking for an addition to your investment portfolio? If this sounds like you look no further than this very tidy two bedroom home situated close to both primary and high schools.
The spacious living room flows through to a galley style kitchen with an adjoining meals area while the sunny family room extends the lifestyle options. Both bedrooms share the family bathroom with the convenience of a second w/c and the space to renovate to add a third bedroom. Year-round climate control is easy with gas heating and air-conditioning. Completing the home is the low maintenance and fully fenced yard, along with multiple shedding and garage options.
This home has much to offer the young family or astute investor looking for a low maintenance package with scope to add your own personality and, with freestanding homes becoming rare at this price, #4 Hope Street will not last long.
At a Glance
Block size: 594.4m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2103.90 per annum (approx.)
- Spacious living room with gas heating and air-conditioning.
- Kitchen with gas cooking and meals area along with scope to add your own personality.
- Sunny family room.
- Two bedrooms with room to renovate and add an additional bedroom.
- Family bathroom along with a second w/c.
- The fully enclosed and low maintenance yard makes this home ideal for those with children or pets.
- Two single garages, workshop and garden sheds.
- Easy access to parklands, sporting facilities, schools and shops.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $359,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 594 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 2||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 2|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Fully Fenced|
Heating / Cooling
|Air Conditioning||Gas Heating|
4 Hope Street, Yass NSW 2582
Open Houses & Inspections
Dates and times that this property will be open for inspection are listed here.
Please contact us to arrange an appointment for inspection at another time.