House | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 000945
Prepare to be Surprised
4 2 3 2
Prepare to be Surprised
If position and style are important to you, you won’t be able to go past this thoughtfully designed and beautifully presented home. With generous proportions this low maintenance home, positioned in the quality Hatton Park estate, is ideal for the modern family with a busy lifestyle.
Creating flow, the formal entrance leads you through to the central living spaces comprising both formal and casual lifestyle options. An additional family room provides the often sought extra space ideal as a children’s play room or theatre. The socially positioned kitchen is ideal for today’s busy lifestyle and features stone benchtops, dishwasher, and an abundance of storage. The lifestyle opportunities continue as you step outside to the covered alfresco with sweeping views over the township.
The master bedroom complete with an ensuite and expansive walk-in robe is privately situated away from the remaining three bedrooms, all with built in robes and sharing the family bathroom. Both ducted gas heating with add on cooling and a ducted vacuum system compliment this homes’ easy living.
Surrounding the home are the neatly tended and low care gardens combined with graveled areas and lawn. Off street parking is provided for boats and caravans. First impressions are important, and you will not be disappointed with this home filled with natural light and quality finishes.
At A Glance
Block Size: 935m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2103.90 per annum (approx.)
- Quality four bedroom home positioned in the sought after Hatton Park estate.
- Multiple living areas comprising of both formal and informal entertaining options.
- Open plan kitchen with generous storage, stone benchtops, gas/electric cooking and dishwasher.
- Master bedroom with an expansive walk in robe and ensuite.
- Three additional bedrooms with built in robes sharing the family bathroom and separate w/c.
- Ducted gas heating with add-on cooling and ducted vacuum compliment the easy-care lifestyle.
- Covered entertaining alfresco with views over the township.
- Double garage with auto door and internal access along with off street parking options for caravans and boats. Two garden sheds for storage.
- Low maintenance gardens combined with lawn and graveled areas.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $655,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 935 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 2|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Ducted Vacuum System||Floorboards|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Courtyard||Fully Fenced|
|Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Cooling||Ducted Heating|
4 McKenna Ave, Yass NSW 2582
Open Houses & Inspections
Dates and times that this property will be open for inspection are listed here.
Please contact us to arrange an appointment for inspection at another time.